𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻

Five days have passed.. Dib is still resting in the hospital unconscious.. Zim in the meantime stayed at home and does not eat.. and does not drink.. Guilt and other bad emotions are destroying his health and mental state.. The computer apologized to him for these pills .. however, Zim just replied with "I'm fine.. it's not your fault.." Everyone knew it was a lie. Gaz and Professor Membrane stayed at home and visited Dib many times.

 Gaz didn't want to go to school knowing that her brother could wake up at any moment.. so the professor decided that she would study at home.Minimoose is still sitting on the boy's stomach, who is still sleeping. Moose won't let go for a moment and won't let himself be taken down.. already turned several doctors into dark matter.. so... yeah... they left him alone. Gir tried to make the alien feel better, but Zim began to cut himself every day, and even sometimes suffocate. He trained until it hurt..

 He punished himself for what he had done and even nearly died at times. Doctors and police looked for Zim as they knew Irken was in pain but the Computer was ordered to send a fake email from another hospital saying about irken's health functionality...so everyone bought it...except the Membrane family and the nurse. Gaz tried to talk to Zim, but he didn't answer... so she gave up after a few times.

....Present time....

Dib groaned as he opened his eyes a little.. so white.. Thought the boy as he tried to stood up but felt something on his stomach. "Nyaaa!" Said Minimoose as he woke up and hit softly Dib's cheek as he floated around happily making Dib laugh a bit. " minimoose?! Haha... what are you doing here" Said softly Dib as he now grabbed the levitating moose and hugged him as the purple being purred.  " W-what happened with m-me?" Mumbled Dib as he petted the moose. 

. . .

"ZIM!" 

Yelled Dib as he coughed violently.. Nurse Clair walked in to check up on him and when she saw he is conscious she quickly told him to lay down. " Oh dear! You are awake! Phew!" She said as Dib hugged tightly the moose.  "W-where is Z-zim * cough* " Asked Dib as the nurse winded her eyes.. " He is your friend ?" She asked as Dib nod violently.  Minimoose squealed and now  floated around the room happily knowing that Zim's mate is healthy. 

"He is in his home I guess... Oh dear.. he was crying so much and.. I'm not sure what happened next when he left the hospital.." She explained as Dib began to worry the fuck out of him. " P-please let me see him I have to go" Said Dib as he tried to stand up but the nurse put him down. " I'm sorry but .. your family has to see you and some papers need to be filled first".." THEN LET ME CALL HIM PLEASE" Said Dib as the nurse sighed. " Okay.. I'll see what I can do" She said as she left Dib with the floating moose. " Do you know something about Zim?.." Asked Dib as the moose now changed his facial expression from happy to sad. 

"Something happend to him.. dammIT!" Grunted Dib as he now thought about everything .. what happened yesterday..?

. . .

"oh my..g-god..." Mumbled the boy as he remembered everything.. " I have to...

*screeek*