~The Honey and the Moon~

(Authors note: I randomly picked a number with Siri the number was 2 and the name will be Eris. I'll pick a boy name as well. I love it just as much as I love the other names:3
Enjooooy😏)
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were enjoying the day before honeymoon with your wife and you were the happiest to call her your wife. She woke in your arms and felt the safest. She never could be the breakable woman, the sensitive side of hers never could be shown but this changed when you showed you can defend her like no one could before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She accepted that you are more manly than she is and she finally felt like a woman, not a confused predator. -Good Morning my beloved wife. -Good morning my dove. -How was your sleep? -It keeps getting better. I'm really happy to have you here. -I'm the luckiest maiden of yours no one could ever call you wife now I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Oh silly you deserved it. I lost you once I can't lose you again. -You won't. I'll fight till my last breath. For you, for the girls and for the others. You are all my family. I wish to take good care of you. -Rest draga. You took good care of us and you did so much. You deserve to enjoy the freedom. -I am enjoying it love. I have a wonderful wife and such a loving family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What could be better? -Well..something can be. -What do you mean? -You'll know it later. I want to be hundred precent sure and I don't want to ruin your surprise for the honeymoon. -What are you planning dearest? -Oh little nothing compared to what you did. -Yeah of course Alci. Come on. I know you would move every single rock to get what you want so spill the tea. -Now, now mia dulce fetita.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First I want to be sure about the present of yours and then I'll inform you about it. -Okay I guess? You are very secretive. You smirked. On the next day you packed your stuff and went to Mexico to spend your honeymoon
This is your apartment lookalike:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 On the next day you packed your stuff and went to Mexico to spend your honeymoonThis is your apartment lookalike:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you were enjoying your life full of freedom you saw your beloved getting worse. -What's wrong sweetheart? -I was just nauseous now it's fine. -Don't you dare say that. Look at you you're getting worse day by day. I kept quiet but it's the 5th day. I can't continue ignore that. Maybe you got food poisoned dear. You need medicine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-No, no Y/n it's not that kind of sickness..-What do you mean? It's 6 in the morning honey. Wait a damn minute..not kind of sickness, six in the morning, nausea..ArE yOu PrEgNaNt!? -Actually yes..I wanted this as the surprise of yours. -Holy...-Aren't you happy? -I am darling mine but you should rest! -Oh don't be silly it's not that bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Listen..the fist three month is really a hard way. You know we can lose the kiddo easily if you overwork yourself so here is what we are going to do. -Y/n slow down. -I cancel the extreme things on the list cause you have to relax and this morning sickness I think will get worse until the third month. -No, no for me don't cancel anything you wanted to do those!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-We can do it anytime soon I want you to be safe with our kiddo. -Okay but you have to know I'm really sorry and I feel bad about it. -Don't you. It's alright. It can wait a bit longer. -I'm just afraid..-About what? -You know I have..-Yeah I know we will learn about this after we got home soon. Don't stress yourself until dear. -I can't what if I can't have the baby? I'll be such a disappointment just like I failed to be the perfect vessel..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Listen darling mine if you can't have it we will think about something else but I believe in you and I know you're strong. Your health worth more than the baby for me. I know it sounds a bit rude but I won't let anything or anyone take you away from me. We worked hard to get here where we are now. -You're so caring y/n dear. -I should look after you. You never pay attention to your health cause of work. -Yeah you're right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really tired and I should really rest. -That's what I'd like to hear. -But don't whine if I get too lazy..-I won't sweetheart. -Honey? -Yess? You raised an eyebrow and looked at her. -Do me a favour please..-What would you like? -Come back to bed with me, I don't want to be alone at the moment. That would be cold and so sad to be alone. -Oh look at you wifey. Such a cutie. Of course I'll be by your side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked back to bed with her and she just laid on the top of you. -Are you feeling better? -Way better cause you're with me. She smiled. -We should tell the others at least the girls..-I know but not now..I want to surprise them. -As you wish love. You spent your time with chilling and doing the bucket list but left the extreme things out. You two relaxed and forgot about work. On the last day you packed your things and went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girls greeted you two with big smile and with a big hug. -Mooooms! You're homeee! -We are dears. Alcina replied with a tired tone. -mother you seem really exhausted. Were the honeymoon tiring? Cassandra smirked. -Haha Cassandra. She look at her and shook her head. -Seems like someone isn't in the mood for jokes. -You see this right. I'm really tired. I think I'll get some sleep and after I'll do the work I left before honeymoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-No, no Alcina. You won't do anything that includes stress. -Y/n..-Sorry dear but I'm not letting you. We can debate but I can be the most stubborn person in the world just to win. -Fine, just leave me for now. You looked at her confused but nodded. -As you wish. She went upstairs and Cassandra took you hand. -Was she like this? -Not everyday but almost. -I'm sorry she is moody. -Yeah I know and I love her even when she is like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-I remember when she was this moody..-When? -When she was pregnant with Dani. -Really? -Yes. It was the worst but as I remember Heisenberg was always with us. -So he isn't as bad. -Not at all. Aunt Donna was the other to be with us. Dad never came home..he just left mother desperate. Such a dick head. "-So she never had the courage to tell them the truth..well some things better left unsaid.." -Yeah he is
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you replied and went to the library for a book. "I just hope she won't work cause that's enough stressful and she should avoid stress." You were thinking and didn't notice Daniela joined you on the way. -Mom? -Hmm..What? Oh dear it's just you. What are you doing? -Oh nothing just joined you. Where are you heading? -I'm going to the library. -Oh that's great can I join? -Of course angel. -What's bothering you y/n? -Nothing it's just the early events..-Yeah mother acted weird.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sisters said when I was on the way she was like this but I just hope she is just tired. -Hmm..-Don't get me wrong I would love to have a little sibling but nine months like this will be deadly. -So you would like to be a big sister would you? -Absolutely yes. I was always the little one do you think I don't know how bad it is to be the little and mother's "princess" my dear sisters always made fun of it. -Oh come on Dani you don't have to be like them. You are the most cultured of the three. Cassandra is the most rebellious and Bela is the most responsible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~