Chapter 1.6 The Email (Tommys POV)

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

I heard Y/n yelling at the top of her lungs that she got an mail from UA. So i decided to check my emails.

Tommy: Phil I am going to check an email real quick.

Phil: Ok
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Tom Simons or better known as Tommyinnit

This is the principal of the MOST prestigious school in all of Japan... UA high. I would like to know if you would be interested in going to UA as a transfer student or as a student in general. This is a once in a life time offer. If you reject this that would be very sad and this would to to another person. So please get a hold of me as soon as possible. And if you need this in Engliah please Email me about that and we can get out very own English teacher to rewrite this email. Thank you. And you can tell your friends as long as they PROMISE not to tell anyone.
AN: The please tell us if you need it in English is in English just if you were wondering.

-Pro hero: Nezu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I read I ask phil

Tommy: I just got this email from this school called UA I think. Phil where is UA?

Phil: Tommy you shithead that's the most prestigious hero school in Japan. How did you get that email mate.

Tommy: It says to Tom Simons or better known as Tommyinnit. So it is addressed to me.

Phil: Ok well let me tell Dream about this. Also why did I hear Y/n scream.

Tommy: They yelled saying I GOT MAIL FROM UA. Because we are visiting our cousin you know the famous one. Hawks. That lives in Japan.

Phil: Oh ok. Well tell him I said Hi.

Tommy: Ok I will. Bye phil.

Phil: Bye Tommy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the call I decided to reply to the Email

Dear Pro hero: Nezu,

I would love to go to, but I would like to ask. If my sibling gets in as well can I be in the same class as him. Thank you.

-Tom Simons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I send the Email I get a text from Hawks saying he is coming home now.

After i get the text I decided to watch Ranboo's stream. But he is already half way through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. Chat I got the Email. AHHHHHH. Ok don't panic I just got the Email. I Can't tell you all what it says. Because it is and I quote confidential. But AHHHHHH I GOT THE EMAIL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: bold is mod, underline is VIP, Bold and underline is Mod and VIP (If that is possible.)

Ranboofan09: I got into the Digital art school AHHHHH FUCK YEAH

Ashtheraccoon√: Congratulations Ran. Btw can we call after stream And tell me what the Email said. IF YOU CAN TELL ME?

Rainyday: Congratulations ranboo me and the mods are on discord call and we are celebrating you getting the email. I am guessing its from your dream school. I just want to know HOW IN HELL WILL YOU BE A STREAMER AND A PRO HERO.