chapter 1.8 The Email ( Tubbo's POV)

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

I was watching Ranboo's stream like the good friend I am and i get an email it says.

To Toby Smith or better known as Tubbo

This is the principal of the MOST prestigious school in all of Japan... UA high. I would like to know if you would be interested in going to UA as a transfer student or as a student in general. This is a once in a life time offer. If you reject this that would be very sad and this would to to another person. So please get a hold of me as soon as possible. And if you need this in Engliah please Email me about that and we can get out very own English teacher to rewrite this email. Thank you. And you can tell your friends as long as they PROMISE not to tell anyone.
AN: The please tell us if you need it in English is in English just if you were wondering.

-Pro hero: Nezu

I was surprised and i decided to not tell him because I don't want him to get mad at me for getting into his dream Highschool.

Then I get an message from dream saying please tell Ranboo we are having a Dream SMP meeting right now.

I tell him ok and that I got an Email from UA and He told me congratulations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: Hi Ran. My favourite Elemental Axolotl. How you on this fine rainy day. I know your axolotl side really want to go outside doesn't it.

Ranboo: Yep. Also really your favourite Elemental Axolotl. Aren't I the ONLY elemental axolotl you know.

Y/n: Because I can how else am I supposed to keep the ship going.

Ranboo: I hate you sometimes you know what 🖕.

Y/n: OH MY GOD THE AXOLOTL FLIPPED ME OFF. I AM MAD NOW.

Ranboo: Come on. Also chat look when im happy my gill things on my head moves. Isn't that cool. Also emote only is now off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboofan09: THAT SO CUTE.

Ranboosimp: This message has been deleted

Rainyday: Ok so chat please don't make him say his boundaries right now.

Ranboosimp has been muted for 9999999 seconds

Ashboo: Ranboo I heard UA is a good school to go to. If you are willing to move to Japan.

Tubbo√: I just got an Email too its from a hero school as well. Also end stream Dream wants a Dream smp meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo: Ok 👏 WELP that will be the end of the stream. I will stream again when I am aloud to tell you guys what school I got the email from.

Y/n: OK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of stream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I join I see dream has his facecam on.

💭Oh no this is serious💭

Dream: Ok so I have called this meeting because I heard that Tommy, Tubbo, Y/n, and Ranboo are all getting accepted into a hero school. I just want to know is anyone of the minors in this call have a email from The Pro hero: Nezu. The email says. You can tell your friends AS LONG as they don't tell anyone.

Tommy: I got an Email from him. It was in Japanese I am sooo happy I took Japanese.

Tubbo: me too.

Ranboo: Me three.

Y/n: I got mail from them because I am with my cousin on my Fathers side. And the letter its a recommendation letter addressed to me.

Philza: Ok so all the minors have a chance to get into UA.

Jackmaifold: LUCKY I have wanted to go to UA for the business course.

Niki: I heard that they have a nursing course now. I might try to get into it for people my age. And I have a healing quirk. Its very powerful.

Dream: does all the minors have a place to stay. If not then I can always let you stay with my cousin. He's the same age as you guys.

Y/n: I am fine.

Tommy: yeah I am too. I'm with my siblings and my cousin.

Tubbo: I am staying with my cousin I already talked to her.

Ranboo: my aunt is letting me stay. With her. My cousin is trying to get into UA.

Dream: Ok so everyone has a place to stay. How about you 4 maybe 5 if, Niki is going, at the hawks boba shop. Its a Hawks inspired boba shop.

Y/n: speak of Hawks he just got back from his agency and he wants to say hi.

Hawks: Hi guys.

Everyone except Y/n: HI

Dream: ok so please try your best.

Ranboo: How did you know that us minors got an email or mail from UA.

Phil: I told him my cousin told me that my friends were picked to be in UA so I told dream.

Ranboo: Oh ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh wait I forgot to answer the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Pro hero: Nezu,

I would love to go to UA thank you for this chance.

-Toby smith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I send the Email I immediately get a response. It says.

To Toby smith

Thank you. Please meet us on 5/27/2020 at UA I will give you more specific information closer to the time of the Recommendation Exam.
Thank you for picking UA.

-Nezu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Hello my stars. I hope you are doing ok because I want you to know i care about you all. And always eat, Drink water, Take any medicine you need to take, and just know I LOVE YOU ALL. ❤.

AN: I just want to say of you see random words it is because I did not meet my 1000 word goal for the chapter so if you excuse me I will write Yeet 47 times.

YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET
YEET YEET YEET.

Thank you.

Word count: 1012