Ch - 1 : Broken

=====∆^☆•~°✧°~•☆^∆=====

7 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT

Air filled with dust blowing

Wild dogs howling in pain

Moon dull behind the clouds

Foggy vision, where nothing can be seen

A place where everyone is similar, can understand the feelings. A barren Slum where life existed hardly.You have to kill innocents to buy your own life.

A skinny boy who lived within them, who had no emotions protected his friends with his ability. There was another girl too... she possessed ability either. Akutagawa and Shiho, were the only who made decisions for their life to continue on the tip of death.

The home in which Akutagawa and his friends lived was dark. Barely, some moonlight made it visible.

Akutagawa, Shiho and their friends were counting money which they got by killing people. They were not able to see anything in the freaking dark, but what could be done ?

" Akutagawa, I saw people with guns approaching, it seems like they are searching for something. " A boy who lived among them came out of breaths and informed.

" Nothing will happen to you till I'm here. You're safe. " Akutagawa replied like he didn't cared.

" I guess you should look to it Akutagawa San " Shiho was worried. Not about herself, but her innocent friends.

" Y-yeah, she is correct, you should look what is goin' -"

Sudden Gun Shots

The Port Mafia was there, everybody panicked and tried to escape, but were shot dead....

" KEI,       JISOO,        HAYA,        TENJI,     ..... "

Akutagawa's face was covered with blood of his friends. The one who never had emotions, cried in agony and wasn't able to move. Shiho grabbed his collar and jumped out of the window. They were running away while the port mafias were following them.

" Do you want do die either ? "

Akutagawa's eyes widened and his hands were shaking.

" S-shiho, your hand is bleeding "

" I......    I got shot "

" But you- "

" Don't worry, the men's are just behind us."

Akutagawa realised that, but he still cared for the only one left. They came really far near a clif by which a river flowed in the thick woods. The were huffing as they thought they got rid of them.

Suddenly, he tries to look in eyes of Shiho, who was already suffering the pain of the gunshot. The Blue colour of her eyes were even more dull as ever.

Akutagawa tore off his sleeve and tied it carefully on shino's arms. Shiho tears were coming in pain. When he tied it, he grabbed her and stood up, said...

" You are the only one who I consider as my sister and care for the most and you know that. "

" hm... " she nodded

" Will you forgive me if I do the worst thing to you ? "

before Shiho could make sense, Akutagawa pushed her from the cliff. A river flowed meters below.

" We will meet for sure. I don't want you in this difficulty " he said as she was falling -

" w-What " she whispered....... and Drove in the river. A sudden blackout in her mind.

Footsteps Approaching in rustles of grasses and leaves

Akutagawa got ready with his ability

" RASHOMON "

Gun Shots

He used his ability. Continuing gunshots that didn't echoed too far from the woods.

" Oii, we don't have to kill him, just injure him..." One of the subordinate shouted. Seemed like he was the leader.

" Sir, the Executive said there must be two of them. He and another girl. "

" Only if we can handle him first "

Akutagawa killed many of them. His can't think about what they said. His mind was concentrated on killing to take the Avenge of his friends.

Sudden Silence

Blood dripping

Bodies scattered dead

The moon got bright, and Akutagawa was able to see everything. His lungs refusing to breathe properly. As he saw the bodies, his throat was still dry for more blood.

" You all deserved this "

He thought of Shiho for a while

" Did I do the right thing ? Will I see her alive again alive ? "

" You will, Akutagawa Ryuunosuke " A dark voice came from behind.

A young man was sitting on a tree log. His face was unable to be seen as he was sitting opposite to the moon light. Bandages covering him. He grinned as he came closer to Akutagawa. Akutagawa was thirsty for more blood.... he wanted to tear of his neck.

" It's no use, you can't Kill me. But, I can take you to her one day. My predictions never fail. "

Vote my Stories to encourage me.... Keep enjoying
Chapter 2 - Published