Ch - 4 : Reveal /

=====∆^☆•~°✧°~•☆^∆=====

PRESENT TIME

In an Unknown bar

Door noise

A young girl walks into the bar Dressed all white. White shirt, white trouser and a white trench coat. She walks in, removes her white fitting mask and took a seat.

" What can I get you Ma'am ? "

" A champagne of high alcohol ratio. "

" Yess Ma'am. "

She waited patiently but was sunken in deep thoughts. No wonders what she was thinking. The waiter arrives and serves a glass of champagne. She got broke of her thoughts.

But when she took a sip, She suddenly flinched of a though, looking around the bar, her blue eyes met a CCTV camera on the most dark corner of the bar.

She glared it and the CCTV camera got destroyed. The recording that was going on got blurred and wiggled.

She sighed and thought,
Will I get caught now ? I hope I won't.
And she continued drinking the champagne peace of rest after a tiring mission.

Atsushi, after completing his entrance exam.

Kunikida suddenly said,

" Brat, If you want to live in this city safe, then you must know someone. "

Atsushi highed his brows. Kunikida took out a Photo of his Ideal note and showed it to Atsushi.

It was a photo of a girl in a bar dressed all in white, her face almost visible as she glared.

" Who is it ? "

" This is the most deadly person of an organisation know as Black Phantom. Nobody knows anything about her, but she is know as the Predator."

" Then how did you got this photo ? "

" This photo was caught in a CCTV camera of the bar that doesn't works anymore. When u see her or Akutagawa Ryunnosuke, run for your life. " Dazai said after removing his headphone as he was listening to song.

" O-okay, I'll try to avoid her, but who is Akutagawa Ryuunosuke ? "

" Now don't say you don't know about him either ..." Kunikida said in a low voice.

Dazai chuckled at Atsushi and said,
" He is the Mafia Dog. He is also really strong. A special Ability that both, Predator and Mafia have, Slaughter. "

" I wouldn't like to fight them either. " Kunikida said not looking directly and closing his Ideal.

Atsushi got worried about the Mafia and the Phantom. As Dazai saw through him, he patted his shoulder to calm him down.

Chapter 5 - Published