Ch - 6 : Preparation

=====∆^☆•~°✧°~•☆^∆=====

In the HQs of Black Phantom, Boss's office

The same dark room, The boss once again with bundles of many files, explain Shiho for her hardest mission. Only the conservation could be heard.

" ......... Is it clear Shiho ? "

" Yes Boss "

" As I said, do remember, you just have to defeat the Mafia without exposing your identity as always, and get the Weretiger. "

" Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. "

" Fine then, good luck for the mission. But meet Chuuya once before you leave and, Don't DIE !!! "

Nodds

Door closes

5 minutes later

" Oii, Shiho, don't move, the pin will break " the soft voice that she alway like. Chuuya carefully pinning the pin at the back of the neck. " This pin will show us the your heartbeat level. Don't remove it. Is it paining ? "

" Yes, how can it not. " She flinched while saying. A little pain could be sensed.

" Hmm... well, you are doing this mission alone, even I won't be there this time. I'll moniter you form the headquarters. "

He was a lil worried about her one and only doll, the doll whome he had seen grow up to the fullest as he guided.

Shiho just gave a little smile, indicating not to worry about her that much. She'll be fine.

She might be reacting easy, but her heart is pounding really hard. The blood pressure is high. Sweat drops on her face, but all not at all noticable cuz she is not making it to it.

What is the fear of ? The boss said the one she has to fight might be better than you. You can get deceived at a point. So, you just have to fight and get the Weretiger. But, you don't have to DIE...

In the dark path...

Shirk

Thud

" You fear death, You fear slaughter, *cough cough "

" If you see him, then run away. " Words roaming in Atsushi's mind. He got soo nervous.

" A-atsushi, run... ah.." The voice wasn't even clear. Tanezaki forced it somehow eventhough, he was injured.

" My name is Akutagawa. "

Meanwhile, in the Archive of Port Mafia

Shiho seeked into the Port Mafia's Archive. Without anyone knowing, she entered the room and turned on the lights. Even the Archive of Port Mafia is luxurious... she thought. There were countless shelves with the files and some important documents. The files got a little dusty.

" Well, how am I supposed to look for one important document in a flood of informations ? " she mummured. Then she started to look in the files that were not dusty and seems recent.

" This is it, The Bounty... " She took out a file and took out her cell and reported. " I have found the document, what's next Chuuya- San ? "

" Read the document carefully and reach the Ship that will be going to the dock. They have caught the Weretiger after several attempt. He was on the streets with the Mafia's Assassin. "

" Umm.... okay "

" Hey, Shiho, why did your heartbeat suddenly increased just some minutes ago ? "

" Ohh, that ! I was almost caught by a guard. But , I manag... " " SHIHO !!! You must be careful. Why are you taking it so casually ? Didn't Boss told you it is your hardest mission till now that you have to complete without revealing your identity ? Huh ??? " Chuuya scolded her for not being up guards.

" hmm...., she did "

" then ? "

" y-yes, I'll be careful this time. "

Woah, now Shiho is going to face Akutagawa, but she remembers nothing of the past. Not even Akutagawa. She just needs to get reminded about it.
Chapter 7 - Published