Ch - 2 : Found Out

=====∆^☆•~°✧°~•☆^∆=====

10 MINUTES LATER-

Some time after the incident, the slum

" Tch, we were late. The Port Mafia came before us. "

A 15yrs Boy, with a black coat, red Shirt and black trousers. His fiery red hair looking like fire covering his face. He came with the subordinates of Black Phantom in the place where Akutagawa's friends were killed. He sighed and took his cell out of his coat.

" Boss, they came before us. There are many dead children on the floor. but it's not them. "

" Hmm... search the place carefully. "

" Yes Boss "

He took off his hat and told his subordinates -

" As said by the boss, search this place "

The subordinates searched for a while but came back with blank faces. As the boy saw it, he sensed they found nothing.

" This mission was a failure. Let's go back to the Head Quarter "

They left the place and took there hideout route. This route passes from a river bank. While the night was foggy, dark and cold, and the soft breeze were blowing. They crossed the bridge.

Suddenly, the boy's eye laid on a dark figure. He stopped his subordinates and ran to the figure. As he came closer, he saw a little girl that was unconscious near the river bank. He suddenly realised that it was one of the kids they were looking for. He grabbed her up in his arms. She was so light and unhealthy.

He sat in the car after getting out of the forest. He took the backseat and laid the girl over his laps noticing her. The driver driving them to the HQs.

While he took her to the HQs of Black Phantom, he headed quickly to the infirmary and laid her on the bed. He took a cloth and dried her hairs. His eyes suddenly shot fell on the cute, innocent face.

He thought -
How can a cute doll-like girl be dangerous ? and where is the other kid ?..... Well, only boss knows...

He covered her with a blanket and left the infirmary. he pressed the button of the elevator to take him up to the floor in which his boss's office was.

Door opens

closes

He again walked through the dark halls of the HQs. Only his footsteps could be heard.

Sudden stop

The sound of footsteps stopped echoing

The boy took a deep breath as he stood on front of a wide door with a golden name plate decorated with simple black letter, written -

              |           BOSS
                  Kokori Atsuko   |

He knocked on the doors

" Boss, I'm here on reply to your call "

" Hm... " A dark, but soft voice came from the office.

The boy came in and bowed deep in front of the female boss. She was minor in age, quite younge. The walls of the room were black with just one side of it made of bullet proof to protect the boss.

The boss crossed legs looked at the boy and said

" Chuuya Nakhara welcome back, How was this mission? "
The voice was as a demon that sounds with mercy. As she asked, she was grinning.

" We just found the girl. It was an coincidence. "

" Luckily, you just failed the half. " She chuckled and took a file. " Anyways, I'm glad. Just take care of her. Was she alright ? "

" I don't know what happened, she was shot near the bank of the river. "

" Take the best care of her. I leave it to you "

Chuuya nodded. He stood up as he had to leave, but he  wanted to ask about the girl, he gave a try.

" Boss, may I ask you a question ? "

" Carry on "

" Why is that girl so important ? "

The boss kept the file aside and stood up. She grabbed his shoulder, both facing opposite directions. Chuuya was scared if he asked the wrong question.

" That's because, she is a Young Devil. The other boy that I asked you for are gifted with a power that can, Slaughter if you have to say. This girl that is currently unconscious in the infirmary, can snatch the soul out of a lively person, an ability similar to Fyodor Detoevesky. "

Chuuya's eyes widened

Chapter 3 - Published