Ch - 5 : Reveal //

=====∆^☆•~°✧°~•☆^∆=====

In the HQs of Port Mafia

" Akutagawa-San, Boss is asking for you. " Higuchi came to Akutagawa and told him.

He didn't said anything, but left his room and went to his boss's floor, Mori's office.

He took the lift and went to the top floor all calm. Nobody has seen and known him from inside his mind. No wonder what he thinks but always gives negative reactions.

" Akutagawa's here "

" Ahh... come in " Mori's voice all soft and silent.

Door opens

Akutagawa came in. The two guards standing as always. Mori was sitting beside Elise, she seemed to draw something scary. Akutagawa ignoring all of it went closer to Mori. No sign on his face.

" Umm... Akutagawa-Kun, are you fine if I'll assign you with a really difficult mission of all time ? "

" Yes Boss, but why would you say difficult ? "

" Because you might encounter a person with the same task of your and will try to defeat you in order to achieve the task. " He tried to look at Akutagawa's reaction, he was able to see a little curiosity in him.

" You have to get the Weretiger alive who is spotted in Yokohama's Armed Detective Agency. "

Akutagawa hummed and asked a little hesitated

" B-but, who is the person ?

" Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. " He took the file kept beside him and flipped through pages. He showed him the same photo which was shown to Atsushi.

" W- What !?? " Akutagawa's eyes widened and his heart started to beat faster. " I-is i-it " " Yes Akutagawa, this is Shiho Katagiri, the one called Predator. This is only know to you, Dazai the Black Phantoms and me myself. "

" So, so, Shiho was the Predator, the one who killed many ? "

" Yes, but look in my eyes promise me one thing, you will not try to make her remember of the past even at the edge of Death. "

" But why ? "

" You will get to know it yourself once you'll finish this mission. But promise. "

Akutagawa looked in his eyes and with a deep breath confirmed, " As asked, I won't "

" Let me inform you, Higuchi will be helping you. "

Akutagawa nodded

" Akutagawa, I would give this picture and file for making your task easier. All the information are in this. "

Akutagawa took the file carefully, bowed and left. The guard opened the door for him. He went out of the office. Walking in the dark hallways, he suddenly stopped.

Page flipping

He took out the photo from the file and looked at it carefully. He thought,
So, as Dazai-San said. He was right, I'll be able to meet her.

A little watery his eyes went.

Well, Do you guys think that he will be able to
meet Shiho after these many years : )
Chapter 6 - To be continued