Ch - 3 : Predator

=====∆^☆•~°✧°~•☆^∆=====

1 YEAR AFTER THE INCIDENT

In A unknown house, Room

" Any last wishes ? "

" Ha ha ha ha..... You can see through me. So, at the verge of death, I want to see Black Phantom's darkest person, the Predator. "

" Your crying in pain. And you want something more to drove you in it ? Well, if it is it then... fine. "

He called his subordinates and ordered him to get someone from the car. The subordinates went away.
After sometime they came back. As they got aside, A cute girl with a doll came forward to Chuuya.

She was wearing a short black frock with a white bow on her collar, long white stockings and beautiful black sandal. She looked beautiful and dangerous, but when you'll look in the eyes, the blue colour showed that she was deeply deceived by the Member of Black Phantom, they have teached her how to kill people mercilessly and training her to be the Executive when she grows up.

" T-this girl ? She is just a kid ? H-how did she killed so many people and nobody knows her ? " The young wounded man asked in anger, Cuz he couldn't believe she is a kid.

" Yes, your right. You would be the first one to see her whole identity and one of them to sense death from her. "
He smirked and holded her shoulders.

" This is Shiho Katagiri, The youngest killer of Black Phantom with the Ability of Snatching Soul, nicknamed as the Predator. "

The girl just heard all of it silently and glanced the wounded man with empty blue eyes not clearly knowing what's going on.

" Shiho " said Chuuya

She left her doll and it fell on the ground, not caring about it, she stepped forward to the man as Chuuya commanded her. When she raised her arm,
" Karitoru tamashī " The man saw the sharp hands that went through him, and when he could get it,

His blood spilled out from him. The gray walls were splinted red. puddle of blood touching foot of Shiho. She stood in disgust watching the man she killed just now.

Chuuya came from behind and holded her, " You used this Ability ? " She nodded. Chuuya gave her her doll and they all went in the car. Both Chuuya and Shiho sitting at the back as the subordinate drived, to the HQs of Black Phantom.

After they reached

In the hallway, Shiho suddenly asked

" Why did I have to kill him Chuuya San ? "

" That's because he once came here to steal the information of Black Phantom. "

She didn't responded any further. Chuuya opened the doors of her room and he went to the closet. Shiho sat on her bed looking at her doll that was a bit red by the blood just now. Chuuya brought a handkerchief and came near Shiho. He softly cupped her face and wiped the blood stains on her face, while he asked -

" Shiho, what do you desire ? "

" .........   I want to see you use your ability, I've never see it before. "

Chuuya chuckled

" It's just a year of you being here, as you have done so much for Black Phantom, I can do this for you. Let's see if boss agrees to take you to a mission where I have to handle the enemies. "

" Can I come with you to seek the permission ? "

" Hmm... you can, but don't speak anything while I'll talk to the boss. I even have to report about today. "

Shiho nodded. She likes the soft nature of  Chuuya Nakhara who treats her as a doll of glass. A hit and it will break, so you have to take care of it all the time.

Shiho Katagiri is under the guidance of Chuuya Nakhara, the Executive of Black Phantom. He has been told by the boss to take her responsibility till she is capable of being the Executive herself. Shiho is already doing great, but what if her mind got stuck with the memories of Akutagawa and the Avenge of her friends ?

If it happens, she will herself destroy the Port Mafia as Revenge and will stop obeying anyone of Black Phantom. The reason why no one reminds her of this memory. It's fading out of her mind.

In the HQs of Port Mafia, training room

spilling blood and coughing

" What ? am I going to hard on you ? To do you best, you'll have to be strong enough to handle your enemies alone. "

Akutagawa gathered some strength to atleast stand on his legs, but he fell. His hand red of his own blood.

" Akutagawa, stand up, this training was supposed to be more hard. "

" I-I can't do it, Dazai san. "

Dazai sighed and picked him up. Akutagawa was till coughing blood. His mind was almost heavy, unable to think about anything clearly.

" Is this what you are doing to meet your sister ? "

Suddenly Akutagawa eyes got blank. He was suddenly droved in a deep thought. Dazai saw it through his eyes. After some seconds, Dazai interrupted.

" I hope you are clear by now that what you are doing. If you want to see Shiho again, then you should be able to take Missions alone. One day you'll be assigned a mission related to Shiho Katagiri, the Predator. My predictions are never wrong. "

Akutagawa highed his head and got ready for the training once again. He thought -
As promised to you Shiho, I'll meet you once again. My little sister....

Chapter 4 - Published