That's How You Get The Girl.

March 26th 

"Eddie"

"Hmm?" He blinks slowly, feeling an unknown weight on his chest.

"Time to wake up"

"Can we just have five more minutes?"

He hears a chuckle and the weight shifts a little further up his chest. Finally he opens his eyes properly to see Steve resting his chin on Eddie's chest.

"Well isn't that a pretty sight to wake up to?" He grins at the blush that coats Steve's cheeks as he ducks his head against his chest. "What are you doing down there?"

"You woke me up" Steve sighs looking up at Eddie.

"Wha-" Eddie hisses through his teeth as Steve's fingers brush over his morning wood "Sorry" He smiles sheepishly, "I'll go shower or something"

"Where's the fun in that?" Steve asks, pressing kisses along Eddie's jaw.

"Hmm shouldn't I be the one feeling you up? Y'know, making it up to you?"

"You can make it up to me" Steve stops kissing his jaw and looks at him with big eyes. It takes a second for Eddie to twig.

"Stevie..." He says "We haven't talked about that"

"I know" he sighs "I just..." Steve bites his lip.

"Baby you know I'm not just here for sex, you don't have to if you're not ready. Even if you never want to, that's okay with me"

"I want to, I just..." He huffs and rolls off of Eddie, staring at the ceiling, a stray tear escapes and runs down his cheek.

"Baby" Eddie rolls onto his side, throwing an arm over Steve's waist "Whenever you're ready we can, trust me, I've thought about it a whole lot" Eddie chuckles, nosing at Steve's cheek.

"You have?"

"Oh yeah, I told you before, didn't I? Been thinking about all the things I wanna do to that pretty little body" He rolls so that he's hovering on top of Steve "And all the places I wanna take you, things I want to make for you, I'm in this for the long haul Stevie, I want you"

"You really meant it?"

"Of course I did angel"

Steve sighs, wrapping his arms around Eddie's shoulders, tugging him down so that he's lying fully on top of him.

"I'm sorry I have a hard time trusting people" He sighs again and looks away for a second "I just... I want all of that. Wanna be with you too, for real" He looks up at Eddie with a sad expression on his face "Just the last person I said all those things to, who promised me the world was actually the devil and I ended up really hurt"

"I know baby" Eddie pushes some hair out of his eyes "And I can wait until you feel like you're ready for all of that, I know I'm not the most patient person in the world when it comes to a lot of things, but I'd wait forever for you Stevie, just so long as you feel safe"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Eddie grins and presses a kiss to the end of Steve's nose, then his lips.

Steve lets out a little whimper and tugs Eddie impossibly closer, hoisting one of his legs up around his waist earning a groan from Eddie who grabs the back of Steve's thigh and tugs him even closer, slotting himself nicely between Steve's legs.

They make out lazily for a while, both getting hard pressed against each other. Eddie's working on leaving a bruise on Steve's collarbone.

"Eddie" He whines.