Other Works By Author

Hello, Dear Readers!Thanks so much for taking the time to read my very first One-Shot

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my very first One-Shot... It's very encouraging to see how many people read my work! 🙂

Feel free to Follow me here on Wattpad if you liked what you read. And if you are looking for some awesome Sonic The Hedgehog stories, go check out T-Night for those, as they absolutely excel in that field of writing...

I've also got a few more pieces of work on my page @BellesLibrary50 that I'm working on.

"Behind a Smiling Mask" is a Disney's Encanto Fanfic - Camilo Madrigal x OC story that I've begun. Estrella, a teen who just lost her parents in an accident, moves to Encanto to live with her aunt and uncle. The feelings she's been hiding behind a smile start to surface with all the pressure of moving... and keeping up her facade. When she feels like she's falling, Ella realizes that an auburn haired boy has his hand outstretched to help her up off the ground. (More details in book's description on my page)

"Hook, Line, & Sinker" is another Disney Fanfic I have — this one taking place in Descendants 2ish & 3. A Harry Hook x OC ~ Feyette, Lefou's daughter.
It's never shown on the movie, but when Uma is on the other side of the barrier, Harry — being the first mate — would've had to watch over Uma's territory and the crew, making sure everything stayed in order while she was absent.
Follow Harry and Fey as they find an unexpected friendship and are thrown together in the attempt to save Auradon! And who knows... maybe they'll feel a little more than friendship between them...
Now, our story can begin as Harry stumbles upon Feyette being cornered by a few bullies on Uma's turf...

"A Collection of Short Stories Inspired By Art" is something I use as an escape when I want to get out of the norm and write in different genres. It can range between adventure, sweet & thoughtful, pirate, fantasy, or whatever! Just depends on what I'm inspired by, to be totally honest... 😅

"Assistant Vigilante" is one of my own original books that I'm working on right now. It follows the story of four superhuman "brothers" fighting against a crime boss in Manhattan and they find an unlikely ally in Marietta Gray, a linguist and assistant to one of the largest shipping companies in the USA. (More details in the book's description on my page)

"Treasure Thief" is another original work that I have which is the closest thing I have to being published... like the REAL kind of publish! It's a Christian-Fiction book that follows the Robertson's - a family with super powers - who go all around the world and help people! (Again, more details in book's description on my page)

Thanks again for stopping by! 🙂

~ Ms. Cochran