No place to feel safe (Female Reader)

Please don't read if you feel triggered by it. A story about very intense/aggressive stalking, so if you feel uncomfortable with it, please do not read.

Thank you for your attention.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You pant heavily while looking terrified at the picture you just received. An unknown number started to text you two months ago, sending you pictures from the locations you were in right now and even doing the actual thing like on the picture. Your stalker, how you figured out very easily, also started to send you letters and even send you once a picture of you sleeping in your bed. You couldn't help but to become paranoid, even quitting our job after Lucy found one to cover the costs for the rent. With each passing day, you became more and more terrified to leave your apartment, making even Lucy very concerned for you. Despite trying to take you out, you almost threw up every time you stood in front of the building. It got worst when the stalker send you a video when you were having a panic attack in your room. You got rid of the camera after finding one, but started to avoid sleeping as well, because this person kept coming into your room when you were sleeping or not inside.

But there was one thing that made you feel safe.

You sit anxious on the couch in the apartment, Lucy looking unwell at you while you both are waiting. You packed all important pieces into a bag, because you want to move out, feeling not safe inside the apartment anymore. "Sweetie, are you sure you will be alright?" Lucy ask worried, gentle rubbing your back and holding your hand, trying her best to help you stop shaking in fear.

You nod slightly trembling, biting your thumb nail. "I-I'm so sorry, L-Lucy. I-I know it will be t-tough for a while, b-but-"

But Lucy quickly pulls you into a tight embrace, holding you close. "Shhh~. It's okay, Y/n. It's not your fault and I understand. One of my friends agreed to move in, so don't worry." She says softly, gentle rubbing your back. You tear a bit up and nod sniffling, hugging her tight back. You jump almost down from the couch when someone knocks on the front door, quickly pulling away from Lucy and hugging yourself terrified. She sighs softly and gets up, walking over to the door and peeking through the hole, before opening the door. "Your girlfriend is ready." She sighs and steps aside, letting the person enter.

Peter quickly steps in and looks worried at you, walking over to you. "Darling, are you alright? Did this stalker send anything to you yet?" He ask worried, kneeling down in front of you. Shaking your head trembling, you quickly hug Peter around his neck with tears rolling down your cheeks, too afraid to even look at your phone right now. Lucy even had to shut all curtains for the stalker to not see you inside. Peter sighs softly and wraps his arms around you, picking you up. He takes the bag from Lucy, before leaving with you, while rubbing your back to help you calm down a bit.

Peter, your boyfriend for a few months now, was often coming over to comfort you and made sure that no one will disturb you while sleeping, which lead to him being the one you cling onto the most, because whenever he was around, the stalker couldn't snap any picture of you, probably because you weren't alone. Peter offered you a few days ago to move in with him, but you didn't wanted to at first. Still, you changed your mind when the stalker send you a picture of you being completely nude while laying in bed, which made you very terrified and leaded you to accept Peter's offer.

Peter opens the door from his van, placing you down into the back with the tinted windows, before getting into the driver seat and driving to his place, three hours away from yours.

You lay on the back row, too scared to look out of the windows and letting your stalker spot you. Peter hums and glance into the rearview mirror, tapping the wheel a bit with his index finger. "Don't worry darling, you are safe now. I'll make sure nothing happens to you, and since I work from home, I'll be always around. If you need me, just yell for me or come to me." He says softly, smiling friendly. You hum and nod softly, relaxing a bit in the seat and closing your eyes for a moment, feeling exhausted from all the stress and fear who welled up inside you, after seeing the picture of you being undressed. Peter smiles softly, before glancing back to the road to drive without any accident, smirking to himself a bit and trying to hold back from chuckling or drooling.

~And then...~

After arriving at Peter's place, you spend a bit time playing with Rat, his pet snake. He was relieved you didn't hated her or felt scared. While you were busy, he made sure to store your things away and pulled all curtains shut, in order to hide you and making you feel relaxed. You didn't got any picture or message from the stalker since you were with Peter, so you feel a little bit at ease.

Now, you sit by the table in the kitchen and slowly chew on the scrambled eggs Peter made for you, though they do taste a little bit burned. "I hope they don't taste too bad? I'm not very good at cooking, but I can practice if you want." Peter smiles shyly, glancing a bit nervous down to the eggs.

You hum and swallow them down, before smiling softly at him. "They taste really good, don't worry about it." Peter blush and smiles sheepishly, glancing down to his plate. "But um ... I can try cooking? Since I have time now?"

Peter perks up and hums. "Are you sure? You don't have to do anything if you don't feel well." He says worried, causing you to blush.

You giggle a bit and shake your head softly, gentle placing a hand onto his. "It's okay. I also want to thank you letting me stay, and this is the least I can do for you."

Peter hums and smirks a bit, causing you to squeak when he suddenly grabs your waist and picks you a bit up, putting you down onto his lap with your back facing him. "I have an idea how you can thank me in another way~." He purrs softly, leaning down to nuzzle your neck softly. You blush heavily and look nervous down to your lap, shuddering when Peter gentle rubs your hips. "But I can wait if you want to~." He says softly, kissing your neck. You blush heavily and nod shyly, but squeak when Peter slips a hand under your shirt. "Which one~?" He purrs into your ear.

You shudder and stutter under your breath: "S-Second..." Peter hums and glance at you with half closed eyes, before he smiles and pulls his hand out.

"I guess I have to wait then if my darling wants to~." Peter kiss your cheek, holding you close and cuddling with you instead. You calm a bit down and smile softly, feeling relieved he doesn't push you to it.

Maybe with Peter around, you can finally relax and not worry about your stalker anymore.

Maybe he can keep you safe.