skyfall - s.chishiya

"without the security, of your loving arms, keeping me from harm. put your hand, in my hand, and we'll stand." skyfall - adele_______________________________

you knew it was the end.

blood was gushing from your stomach and your leg. you knew that you'd been shot in a vital organ by niragi, probably the liver or kidney. anyway, you knew you didn't have long.

neither did chishiya. he was lying next to you, having been shot twice in the stomach, he was struggling. however, he put on a happy face to ensure you weren't worried about him.

and so you both lay against the rusty car, hand in hand. you saw flashes of colour from under your eyelids, and opened your eyes to see a beautiful display of fireworks.

you softly smiled, before turning your head to chishiya. he was also smiling, but not at the fireworks.

he was smiling at you.

you felt more blood rush out of your stomach, as you noticed the same for chishiya.

it took all of your might to roll over to chishiya, and he embraced you as the fireworks around you went off.

you knew it was the end.

tears streamed down your face as you held onto him with all your might.

"i love you" he whispered, kissing your forehead, his tears falling onto your head.

"i love you too"" you whispered, before everything went black.

the life left the two lover's bodies as they embraced eachother - greeting death not happily, but together, and that was all that mattered - the soft kisses now never - ending, traces of it seen as the limp bodies fell next to eachother in an eternal embrace.