00

In an underwater cave in the mermaid lagoon of Neverland, a mermaid pulled herself onto a circular platform in the middle of the cave, her tail turning into legs as she reached the land

She was the goddess, the queen of the seas and the mermaids here, but sought refuge as she clutched her stomach. Her unborn child already had a bounty on its head.

The mermaids would hate her and her daughter. She knew she was having a daughter, one she would raise to be a queen, one she would raise to rule the land and the seas and demand the respect the mermaids gave her before she was with a human's child.

Her unforgivable act was only a means to an end. Now, her child had the land and the sea's blood in her veins and would be born where magic and power ran wild. She would be the mermaid's daughter, but the island's child. And one day she would be its ruler.

As the baby let out its first cry, a wave of magic swept through the island that every being could feel. Stalactites fell from the ceiling as the cave shook, algae from the sides of the platform growing up and towards the baby. The mother reached toward the plant and felt the island's energy.

"Oh, my child," The mermaid cradled her baby as it cried. "Your power will be a great one."

A dark shadow with glowing eyes arrived days later.

ANASTASIA AMISSA played by NING YIZHUO

OUAT CAST as their RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

*not edited

hi!! so this is my first story i'm going to be posting so i hope your enjoy it.

just so you know, the chapters will be LONG. and this will be a slower burn. there will be LOTS of flashbacks and build up though, don't worry.

this is a peter x oc but a lot of the chapters, especially in part 1 are focused on developing anastasia with the cast. you COULD skip to part 2 to instantly get to anastasia and peter's story, but part 1 develops her more with the main cast and it may leave you slightly confused.

still, i can't control what you do :) so i'll put a little note at the beginning of part 2 for if you decided to skip. thanks for reading!