PART II

PART II: Guilt

The curse was broken

The curse was broken. Everyone's memories returned, Hayden's included. But for some reason, there is still a huge gap in Anastasia's memory and an emptiness in her heart.

Belle speaks to her of a Peter, a name that feels so familiar, but one she cannot connect to a person. With everyone woken up in town, she must confront her past relationships, whilst trying to uncover the one she seems to have forgotten.

Running around confused, still unsure of her true story, there is only one thing people know about Anastasia: She's woken up, and she's powerful.

As she continues he journey to try and discover herself and reclaim her magic, evil rises in town. Those who she thought she could trust have betrayed her, and she doesn't know whether she aligns more with the heroes or the villains. Her morals advise, but her anger eats at her.

One thing is certain, though. Evil isn't born, it's made.

*not edited
wow!! we made it. now we get to the good stuff (peter lol).

IF YOU DECIDED TO SKIP PART 1, HERE IS A RUNDOWN

anastasia, daughter of the sea goddess atargatis in neverland, is known as hayden in town, and is universally held in good regard, even by regina, as opposed to anastasia, who is universally disliked in the enchanted forest, except for by snow.

when she first got to the enchanted forest, her anger led her on a rampage that eventually led to her killing a child. the family saw and a sort of possession took over her and she asked if the family wished to join the child. they said yes and she killed them too. afterwards, she got drunk every night, hurting those who tried to approach her, people calling her a she-devil, sea devil, or devil, before rumplestiltskin found her. they recognize each other, and she feels guilty upon seeing him.

she works for rumplestiltskin in the enchanted forest due to a deal the two made that night. they made a deal to help get the curse cast so they could both go to the land without magic—rumplestiltskin to find his son and anastasia to try and get back to neverland.

anastasia is good friends with belle, who encourages her to go to lake nostos. she saves charming from the siren and drinks lake nostos water and her body seems to react to it, increasing her power.

before the curse, snow and charming figure out she knew about the curse and are angry. snow asks why she would let the curse be cast, and anastasia tells her for true love. although she doesn't elaborate, the two understand each other better.

before the curse, rumplestiltskin gives the evil queen a potion to give to anastasia, telling the evil queen anastasia's magic may be too powerful for the curse to make her forget. the evil queen gives anastasia the potion as the curse fills the room.

in storybrooke, she is hayden steele, living in granny's apartments and working for mr. gold. the first night emma stayed, she started having weird dreams where she heard voices talking about teenage boys, mermaids, gods, and goddesses.

she eventually quits her job at mr. gold's due to his increasingly devious behavior. additionally, unbeknownst to her, gold was laying out traps, trying to help her remember. this involves her taking a bracelet from the shop which is explained below.

hayden is henry's babysitter, and forms a close relationship with him. she encourages his belief, but this ends up getting her trapped in the mines with him and archie. archie and henry get out, but after saying "i believe" to henry, hayden passes out in the mines and there is a separate rescue mission for her.

hayden continues having more dreams about the enchanted forest and neverland ever since emma came to town, and finds herself more irritable than usual. saying "i believe" triggered her memories and the rush of information caused her to fall unconscious. regina didn't know exactly what was going on but feared she would wake up with all her memories, as rumplestiltskin hinted she would, so regina keeps her under a medically induced coma in the hospital.

jefferson, before getting belle, also wakes hayden up, and hayden remembers her identity as anastasia. immediately, rumplestiltskin takes her and belle to the well. in order to bring magic to storybrooke, he drops a true love potion that is teal (from mixing glowing green and blue hair..) and uses the dark one's blade to bleed anastasia's blood into the well. when he first tries to cut her, she blows him away with a small amount of magic, despite him not activating the well yet.

despite waking up from the curse, belle mentions peter to anastasia, but anastasia doesn't remember him. hmmmm.

important items: hayden/anastasia has a leather bracelet with a ring sewn in, the ring saying "peter". rumplestiltskin took it from anastasia during an argument the two had in the enchanted forest where he told her he needed to be smarter, no matter the power she had. hayden found the bracelet when cleaning out the pawn shop the day after emma decides to stay. gold urges her to keep it and she does.

anastasia also used a dreamcatcher from neverland in the enchanted forest to watch her past memories and ruminate (lol). when she was in a coma, mr. gold hung the same dreamcatcher in her hospital room.

details: anastasia sometimes calls rumple "boy" to annoy him, and rumplestiltskin/mr. gold mentions having a half-brother

hope i didn't miss anything. if there are any questions feel free to ask <3