𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘 - 𝘕𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

THE CAR CAME TO a slow halt outside of Presnel Kimpembe's house

THE CAR CAME TO a slow halt outside of Presnel Kimpembe's house. Kylian bopped his head to the music along with Hakimi who was slouched in the backseat as him being the gentleman he is had insisted earlier that I sat in the front. Kylian turned to face me hoping to see me returning the amusement only to see my attention was focused on something else.

His amused smile faltered when he noticed my quick glances between the multiple vehicles stationed around. I let out a shakey breath when my eyes froze on the matte grey audi RS7 belonging to to my lover Neymar Jr.

"I didn't know he was going to be here" Kylian mumbled as he unbuckled his seatbelt, him also eyeing up the car. I tore my gaze away and looked up at him seeing the apologetic look on his face, Hakimi humming in agreement.

"Come on, let's not let that Brazilian boy ruin your night" Hakimi spoke breaking the silence before getting out the car. He opened my passenger door, lending me his hand so I could climb out without flashing either one of the boys from the dresses lack of material. I thanked him then we locked arms walking up the steep driveway with Kylian joining my other side once he had locked the car.

As we entered the house the loud music made me wince and Kylian grabbed ahold of my hand guiding us through the large groups of people. We finally found Kimpembe and I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek after Kylian and Hakimi bro hugged him, Kimpembe stepped back with a grin on his lips whilst chuckling and leaning down to my ear.

"Looks like lover boy is jealous" I immediately knew who he meant by lover boy, my whole body tensed. My hair whipped over my shoulder as I turned and to meet his hazel eyes boring into mine as he lifted a red solo cup up to his plump lips. Until a brunette woman wrapped her arm around Neymar's waist, hugging into his side making his eyes detach from mine.

When I finally regained my composure I turned my attention back to Kylian, Hakimi and Kimpembe who watched the emotions on my features closely.
I knew who the woman was, it was his current girlfriend bruna biancardi and it hurt seeing another woman by his side that wasn't me.

"Let's go get a drink, eh?" Kylian slung his arm around my frame, nodding in agreement letting him lead me to the kitchen. I knew Kylian was trying to distract me from Neymar and I was thankful, kylian and I had a close bond meaning he hated seeing me in pain or uncomfortable.

.・゜゜・ - ・゜゜・.

The night went on, I avoided Neymar at all costs even if it meant turning a different direction when he had already seen me. I was currently on the dance floor with Kylian's hands on my hips as I swayed to the beat, I began to shake my ass against Kylian's grion maybe letting loose a little to much fun as our mutual friends cheered around us.

Kylian pulled back and cheering died down making me stop my actions, I felt the cool rings on his large land lay on my shoulder. I slowly turned around to make out his gorgeous eyes in the limited lighting that stared into my wide open ones . I eyed the multiple silver diamond studs and mini hoops in his ear that shined as he leaned down to whisper, his cool breath on my ear lobe.

"Come with me" his words were husky that made butterflies errupt in my stomach. I hesitantly nodded and allowed him to escort me to a quite corner of the house. Once we stopped his eyes ran over my figure, feeling insecure from his stare I crossed my arms over my chest. His eyes finally went back up to my face and he let out a deep breath.

"você está linda" you look gorgeous he muttered bringing his fingers up to hold my chin gently with a soft smile on his face. I vaguely understood what he had said as when we were together he would talk in his native language on the daily. It made my heart warm but it was right as he was with another woman.

"Ney, your with Bruna" I sighed tearing my gaze away from his face and down to my feet. He nodded his head with a defeated look on his handsome face. We stood in silence for a second not knowing what to say.

"I keep thinking if I didn't mess up you would be Mrs. de Silva Santos by now, we could even be having a first child together" he expressed in a hushed matter. I looked away from him trying to hide my emotion as tears gathered in my waterline, he stepped back as his slightly obuttoned shirt shifted allowing me to see his toned chest.

I gasped slightly when I noticed the ink imbedded into his skin above his peck, it was my whole name.
He looked at me questionly then followed my eyes to the tattoo making him grin, tugging his shirt more so I could see the whole the image.

"You still have it?" I whispered into my hand stepping closer to examine it, he held in a breath as I traced the ink with my nail. It the only tattoo on his body that was linked to someone other than his family or passion for football.

"Why would I get it removed when its about someone I love" his words made me shake my head in disbelief. As I began to step back he grabbed my wrist denying me to walk away. I looked at him with pleading eyes and face softened.

"Baby, there you are" both me and Neymar turned to look at bruna who's smile faded when she saw his hold on my wrist. Kylian who saw the situation unfold walked over and sent a glare at Neymar, Neymar let his grip loosen and I quickly pulled my hand away.

Bruna looked between me and the tattoo on Neymar's chest, when the realisation took over her she sped off leaving Neymar to send a nodd to Kylian before rushing after his girlfriend.

"Come here" Kylian spoke faintly pulling me into an embrace as he stroked my back soothingly. Unable to get my words out I get out a sob as he wiped u under my eyes. "Hey, don't ruin your makeup. We were literally late to arrive because of how long you took doing it" his amused tone made a small smile break on my lips.

.・゜゜・ - ・゜゜・.

Drink after drink the memories of earlier on began to erase out of my mind. The alcohol was over taking my body and I couldn't stop myself. I wandered around the party in search of Kylian or
Hakimi, after not finding either one of the the boys I found myself struggling back to the dance floor.

Spotting Neymar's toned back I tumbled towards him wrapping my arms around his waist. He peered down questionly, when seeing me he raised his eyebrow and harshly yanked my arm making me stumble into his arms.

He nodded his friends off and they went thier own ways leaving me slouched in his gentle hold. He stared at my eyes recognising the way my eyes were narrowed like when I used to get drunk.

"Where's ky?" He asked watching as my blank face, I shrugged hopelessly making him sigh. He observed the crouds of people in search of somone I might know. "Come on let's go" he mumbled picking me up bridal style making me let out a yelp.

"Where are we going?" I looked up at his chiseled features, utterly confused. He didn't respond for a second as he shot daggers to a man who nearly bumped into my head.

"Home"