𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃 - 𝘗𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘰 𝘎𝘢𝘷𝘪

YOU SNUGGLED INTO the warmth of your duvet as the distant voices from the tv hummed through your room

YOU SNUGGLED INTO the warmth of your duvet as the distant voices from the tv hummed through your room. You felt numb and not only did you feel mentally tired you felt it physically. Your limbs ached, probably from laying in bed hour after hour.

Your boyfriend had broken up with you two days ago after having a relationship for nearly two years. It all started a few months ago when he began to act distant and whenever you called or messaged him he would respond with 'im busy'.

When you would finally got the chance to spend some time with him it wasn't like how it used to be. Always receiving the cold shoulder and he made you feel unwelcome. Arguments after arguments, he admitted to cheating on you multiple times.

Before you even had the chance to break it off he did it himself, telling you he had lost his love for you in the months leading up to the breakup. Just the thought of him made tears appear in your eyes.

You shot your head over to the door when the handel began to turn and the door slowly opened revealing Gavi. He innocently peeped in making sure you were awake before entering the room, a sympathetic look on his soft features.

You were close with gavi, after all he did spend most his time in between training at your brother's, Pedri's and Fer's house. You couldn't deny that he wasn't handsome with his charming smile, warm brown eyes and his soft fluffy hair.

You never thought about Gavi in that way with having a relationship yourself and him being one of pedri's best friends. However Gavi thought different, he cared about you and it was obvious to people other than you. He thought you were the most beautiful girl inside and out he'd ever set eyes on.

He wandered over to your bed where he placed himself down next to you, opening his arms out for you. You shuffled towards him and into his embrace, your arms wrapping around his torso. His head wrested ontop on yours and he inhaled your scent before placing a delicate kiss to your forehead.

"¿Estás bien?" you alright? He mumbled into your hair, in response you began to sniffle. Sighing he began to trace circles on your back with the pad of his thumb. "i knew he wasn't right for you when he said Madrid is better than Barca" his words made you let out a small chuckle against his chest.

You lifted your head up to face him, he was smiling slightly knowing he made you laugh. His fingers raked the loose strands of your hair that covered your face. While he tucked your locks behind your ears you watched him, the concentration on his face when doing the simplest task made your lips tug into a smile.

"You want to watch a film?" You nodded at his suggestion, he turned his attention to looking for the remote. Spotting it on your dresser he reluctantly got up, both of you missing the warmth radiating off of each other.

As he turned his back on you, you took in his appearance. You noticed his hair was slightly dam incidating he had been in the shower, it was a regular thing for Gavi to come and spend time with you and your brothers after training . He was wearing more casual clothing, the white t shirt hugged his biceps and the grey joggers hung low on his hips.

Once making his way back over to your bed he pulled back the sheets and slid in beside you, his arm stretching out allowing you to once again lean into his body. Your head laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while he looked for something on Netflix to watch.

He finally found a film for the two of you to watch, the first fast and furious. You glanced up ay him with a smile at his choice to find he was already gazing at you. A blush crept onto your cheeks and he chuckled making you place your head back on his chest.

"vamos amor, you can't get all shy after knowing each other for years" come on love he said with a smirk in amusement, the name causing your cheeks to flush a deeper colour of pink.

"Just shush and watch the film pablo " you replied softly earning a scoff from him as you used his first name.

The film only had another half hour until it finished. You and Gavi had spent your time in a comfortable silence, your head still remained on his chest. The feeling of tiredness soon over took you, turning so you were on your stomach you wrapped your arm around Gavi's figure.

"Gavi" you murmured gently, your face in the crook of his neck. He hummed in response and his arm that was drapped loosely around your waist tightened. "Thankyou for being here" your words began to contain more drowsiness from feeling exhausted.

"No problem, hermosa" beautiful he whispered before placing a soft kiss to your forehead. You lazily smiled, and planted a kiss to his cheek. Gavi couldn't contain his grin as he watched you drift asleep in his arms, him falling asleep shortly after.

Pedri looked at his phone seeing his friend had been gone for nearly two hours, he knew his fellow teammate had went to check up on his sister so he wasn't that worried. He got up from the sofa and wandered down the hall way stopping at her bedroom door and listening carefully for any sign of life.

Not hearing anything he opened the door carefully and popped his head around the corner. His eyes softened at the sight of you and Gavi snuggled up to one another under the duvet. He knew his friend had cared or even loved his sister for years, now there was nothing stopping them from being happy together.