Ch3

A/n ( btw ww3 lokei made a hot a$$ game outta dis we hav fun so dunst tak this serisoulsy and if u take probleemw we don carre and shut the freak up u pozzerrrr L) btw dis is al canakn

Y/n stares at Harry's bright brown orbs and gahs at him, he's beautiful. In every way. Y/n can't even fathom how lucky he is that he found this hot piece of ass. His personality is amazing, he's nice, he's funny, and he's compassionate. So y/n is going to California to visit him for the weekend.

Y/n had bout a very sexy set of lingerie for Harry. They were in a private jet that Harry sent and were already soaking wet just thinking of Harry's sexy body in a pool. They wanted to cum on the plane, so fucking bad. Y/n looks at his at the noticeable buldge in his pants and unzips his ripped blacks jeans and shuffles he cock outta his boxers. It's red and his mind is all hazy all he can think about is Harry, Harry's hot back, his slutty waist, and his fat juicy ass. (A/N: harry styles canonically has a massive ass and btw this is onegavers so he also has both parts) He leans down and slowly licks a line under the length of Harry's long, thick 7incher. Harry groans in a low, gruff tone and grips the back of y/n's head, and just as things were getting good, Y/n woke up.
He looks down at his hips, he was erect. (A/n: dats prewtty 🔥🔥🔥hot)

But theres no time to think about that because the plane has just landed. Y/n has no idea what time or even day it his he doesn't care all he cares about is seeing his Harry. He grabs his stuff and immediately rushes off  the plane. (A/N Tham 2 bad u dizndt come 😞😞😞but who carzzzzz bcuzz atom helpin me wit dis and vryy good we r wtching wolves life ‼️‼️‼️)He makes his way to Harry's pool house and immediately takes off his clothes, revealing the tight thong and lacy bralette. His erection was protruding from the top and leaking precum on his slutty waist. He makes his way to the couch and waits for Harry to come. Harry makes his entrance and immediately notices Y/n and the cum on him, "may I help you with that?".  Harry asked with feigned innocence, as he knees down between His knees. Y/n whimpers in the pain from edging, he softly moans "please". In response Harry grabs y/n's hips and leans down to suck gently on the top of his throbbing member. (A/N: we went with member bc it sounds more Wattpad like⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️) He moans on y/n's tip as he relishes in the taste of his sweet precum. Harry eventually presses further, taking more of y/n's length into his hot throat. Y/n's sweet moans fuel his libido as he himself starts to get painfully hard. He takes more and more until he's fully deep throated. Y/n grips Harry's hair "unngggg.. you're such a good boy, so.. talented." Y/n groans thoroughout high pitched moans and whimpers. As a response to the praise Harry starts to moan against y/n's length, causing vibrations. He reaches his hand down to palm at his erection and rub against it for relief. Y/n grips him by the hair and pulls him off of his memeber "Get up here so I can fuck you." Y/n growls out and manhandles Harry on the couch in doggy style. Eager to get out of his clothes Harry immediately pulls them off. Y/n grips Harry's curly brown hair and grips it , at the base of his neck,like his life depends on it. He slowly goes into Harry's soaking wet vagina and grunts low and desperately. Y/n's self control immediately leaves and he grips Harry's hips hard and starts thrusting wildly like an animal. Harry grips the edge of the couch and moans loudly as y/n pounds mercilessly into his dripping pussy. The couch creaks under the two as Y/n pulls in and out. Harry goes limp from overstimulation and Y/n grabs his arms to keep him elevated (I fought of dis 🦅 a/n )as he continues to thrust deeper and deeper. Harry screams of pure erotic pleasure loud enough to make Yn think he's going to cum, "You better not cum," y/n says in a threatening tone. He keeps slamming his hips into Harry's tight hole until finally, his hips stutter and he presses firmly into Harry as he realeses ropes of hot, sticky seamen into his pussy. He lets go of Harry and rests on top of him, panting heavily. Their both sticky, Harry turns and him and Y/n's lips connect in a deep, warm, and passionate kiss.

"Wanna get something to eat" y/n asks to Harry "ofc" he responds and the immediately get off of their cum stained Justin Beiber couch and wash off and jump into fresh clothes. Y/n changes as well and carefully wipes the cum off of the Justin Beiber couch. He puts on his shoes and grabs his wallet as he waits for Harry to join him so they can grab dinner. Harry changes into a mini skirt and crop top and 6 inch stilettos, they were gonna but the strip club. (A/n 👄I wanted dem to ride cows like horses like cowboyzz obvi but I culdnt bc that wouldnt b canockal so I ballsaclee just wet wit it 😹🥳 and I leok it tbh )Once they arrive be Harry's favorite stripper was preforming, Spicy Honey bun, he was shorter and thicker than a snicker, he had blond hair with red makeup. Harry and Y/N order chicken wings and a lot of alcohol. They enjoy themselves by publicly masterbating . They then get kicked out of  said strip club 😏. 

Y/n spoils Harry to a day at the mall while they were their they heard Clair was doing 5 dollar clit piercings

Y/n spoils Harry to a day at the mall while they were their they heard Clair was doing 5 dollar clit piercings. Harry walks I. Picks a pearl porcing for the first piercing when they first well piece him then picked out one of those spiked balls for another piercing after the oircing he felt like he might get a yeast infection bc he felt Lowkey green. But that didn't matter bc at least he didn't have a Prince alberts piercing. (Hawt)

A/n TY 4 weedin disssss!!!! ^_^ mi and atom appreciation dis veryy mulch 🛌 we take readine very seriously tos our pachin 🙏😏 so stay toond 4 da next installment 😝😝
Word count 1119