BITCH I'M NOT DEAD....yet

Y/n pov

Ok so want a dragon not just any dragon tho I want a light fury so I'm here I am riding a light fury I named her Luna (you can change it) I have dragon amour made of her scales so if she turns invisible I do to we landed "stay hidden you can come stay hidden" she nods in response I walk over to a tree to see but be hidden at the same time.

Kakabaka was about to get trapped in the water prison I teleport and push him out of the way and are/is (?) In the water prison instead of him I look over to see Luna "Luna help them get the bridge builder home I'll be fine do it by force if need be!" Luna forced team 7 to the house and I popped the prison and ren "Luna come here girl!" Luna came running I hoped on her and we took of we went to the forest and sleeped there

The position your in:

it's midnight and me and Luna woke up we made well more like she made it a routine to go on a midnight flight "look at the beautiful buildings stars a family about to be killed a- wait Luna dive!" As she dived I was standing on her like you would ...

it's midnight and me and Luna woke up we made well more like she made it a routine to go on a midnight flight "look at the beautiful buildings stars a family about to be killed a- wait Luna dive!" As she dived I was standing on her like you would a surf board I jumped of and landed in front of the family with my fire sword "leave now" he looks at me "pfft what are you going to do?" I set the sword on fire "burn you" he gave my sword one look and ren away I turn around "you guy's ok?" I asked they said yes thanked me and I left.

"LIL HAKU HAD A FARM WITH MOO MOO CHILD HERE AND A MOO MOO CHILD THERE YEEEAAAA AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Your prob askin why I'm screaming well susugay thought I was an enemy so he tied me up and put me on the floor in his and Naruto's room well Luna is sleeping somewhere

Time skip to the morning

"So uh can you like let me gooo or" "no hn" I knew what I had to do "NARUTO THERE'S A RULE NONE CAN HAVE RAMEN EVER AGAIN!" He jolted up "what NOOOO!" Susugay just left "long time no see bud" he looked over to me "Y/N CHAN!!" He hugged me "wait why are you tied up" "some dude with a duck ass hair style though I was an enemy so yea" he untied me "I'm going back to sleep" "ok Naru" I walk down stairs susugay looked at me and said "how did you escape" "Naru let me go, oh hey bakashi" he turned around to be met with no-one then suddenly felt someone on him "long time no see" he hugged back susugay was was confused af "oh by the way you owe me 1,000 Ryo" "why" I smiled "bc you said "dragons arnt real so if you tame one I'll give you 1,000 Ryo" and I did" he looked at like I'm drunk "prove it"

Time skip to the forest

"Luna come here" I called Naruto looked at me confused "who's Luna" "some one who's getting me 1,000 Ryo" Naruto recalled the bet "YOU ACTUALLY GOT A DRAGON!?" He both excited shocked and confused "yep" just then Luna reveled herself "hey girl" I got a nuge in return "ok does anyone want to have a ride on her?" Sakura said yes if it's ok so just spent the day flying and talking we became good friends especially since I only like Sasuke as a friend so we get along great.

I decided not to do the bridge battle you can imagine it but you must add that you shoved bother haku and zabuza to the ground with you and for Gato you let zabuza kill him how up to you that's all oh and you and Sakura flew to konahoya on Luna Sakura fell asleep that's it bye.