3 - Hero Killer Stain

When Kurogiri found Stain things went down hill

"I see, you were the ones who attacked U.A." Stain grumbled

"And you want to add me to your numbers"

"Yeah." Tomura started, "come on, you've got so much more experience as a villain, sir."

Aoi was behind him watching the interaction happen, she was far too nervous to talk.

"What are you after?"

"For now, I just want to kill All Might. I want to break everything I don't like."

Shigaraki then held up a picture of Izuku Midoriya during the Sports Festival. "Damn kids like this, too... Everything..."

Stain seemed to not like that answer, he narrowed his eyes. "I was foolish to be interested. Your the type of person I hate the most."

"Huh," Shigaraki hummed, Aoi didn't like how this was playing out.

Stain scoffed, "you want me to go along with your childish tantrum?" He then held onto the two blades on his side.

"What meaning is there in killing without conviction?"

'Hero Killer Stain... The man brought in to spur Tomura Shigarakis growth, since he only cares about destruction...'

Stain pulled out his blades, 'however, this is...'

"Master," Kurogiri pointed at the TV. "I'd it all right to let this continue?"

Aoi turned to the TV also awaiting an answer.

"This is fine!" The man behind the TV shouted in glee, "There's no point if we just tell him the answer."

"He should think about where he still needs to mature. Spur on his growth!"

"Tomura-Sama..." Aoi muttered as she moved slightly closer to the man.

"That is what it means to educate."

After the TV finished speaking stain leapt, he cut kurogiri then licked the blade?

He then stabbed Shigaraki into the floor and aimed for Aoi, he stabbed her arm then took the blade and licked it.