13 - Overhaul

"Wow Tomura-Sama, I'm surprised your games still work out here

"Wow Tomura-Sama, I'm surprised your games still work out here."

"Yea, me too. But I'm not gonna complain." He mused.

"So did Giran find Dabi, he rang me earlier?" Aoi asked.

"Yeah, everybody should be here soon, and I heard from Twice that he had a potential ally." Tomura said as he played on his game console.

The league had been scattered across Japan to keep the police off their back.

Aoi, Tomura and Kurogiri had stayed at a warehouse out in the country side, it was currently the temporary base of the league.

A loud ring sounded from the phone of the wooden box it was placed on, Aoi picked it up and answered the phone.

"Aoi-Chan, I'm at the transport spot, hehe." Himiko giggled through the phone.

Aoi smiled softly at her, "alright, I'll get Kurogiri to go get you, now."

With that she hung up the phone and turned to the warper, "Himiko's ready to come here now."

Kurogiri nodded and opened a warp beside him, in walked Toga through the portal.

"Hey guys!" She smiled.

Himiko looked around the warehouse for a second before turning back to the trio, "I'm the only one here? Again."

"Yea, the others should be here soon." Tomura replied.

Himiko looked around for a bit before her stomach growled, "hey I'm hungry. Wait! How are you guys getting food?!"

Aoi pointed over to a pile covered in a black bag, "Kurogiri just warps food over from restaurants."

Himiko burst out laughing, "Imagine going to a restaurant and your server comes up to you and says, 'hey sorry somebody stole your food sorry for the wait.'"