5. Concerts and Noise Cancelling Headphones

"Yes!" The maknae's shout as they jump into each other's arms and chant.

You had no clue they had wanted you to go with them that badly and now you were kind of excited to go. It would be your first concert, and while it wasn't a BTS one like you had wanted, you were still excited.

"Alright baby! Let's go get you ready for your date with the boys!" Wait, what?

Namjoon's words had another bout of nervousness jolting through your body. You didn't know this was going to be a date. You've never been on a date before.

"A date?" You mutter out, Namjoon's arm entwined in your own as he practically drags you over to your luggage and the packed clothing you had just spent an hour organizing.

Grabbing it in his hands, he almost trips over his feet, a loud "Watch out Joon!" being heard in the background followed by laughter as you move down the hallway and into his shared room with Jungkook and Hobi.

Once he has the door closed, he places himself on the floor, patting the bed for you to sit as he moves your luggage onto the floor in front of him.

"This is a date?" You ask yourself again, this time loud enough for Namjoon to hear you.

"Of course, baby. What did you think this would be?" You can tell he wasn't trying to be mean, that he was genuinely curious, but your brain shot to all the times you asked a question only to be looked at like you were stupid.

"I don't know what I thought. I've never been on a date before so I wouldn't know." Your answer wasn't snappy like you thought it would be, instead, it sounded defeated and Namjoon couldn't help but to pause in his search for an appropriate outfit for you.

He looked at you, sitting with your legs at an angle and your hands pressed together in your lap. Your head was down, probably looking at your wringing hands with the wide eyes you got when you were nervous or overwhelmed.

It never crossed his mind that you hadn't experienced any firsts before. But he was determined to make all of your firsts amazing. They all were.

"Baby, look at me please." He whispered, eyes flashing with hope as you blinked down at him.

He put down the clothes in his hand and moved to grab your clasped hands in his. You looked down again, making Namjoon release one hand and cup your cheek, rubbing his thumb against your cheekbone, tilting your head to look back at him.

"I know that your past is not something you would like to relive, we've all caught glimpses of things we know you don't want to think about." He continued to rub circles into your cheek as you tried hard not to look away.

"But believe me when I tell you, we love you and want nothing more than to help bring you happiness and love. These boys are so excited to give you the best first date ever and I just want you to enjoy yourself. Sing along to the songs you know. Dance like no one is watching. Be happy and stim to your hearts content."

You never imagined you would be having this conversation with Namjoon, but you are glad that you did. His words struck a huge cord with you, and had you shedding a small tear that you he was quick to wipe away. He could tell that he helped, even the smallest bit.

"Now, let me dress my beautiful soulmate so that she can go with our other soulmates and have the best first date of her life."

He gave you an outfit that almost matched with what Taehyung was wearing. He gave you a pair of leggings, which was about all you wore at the moment, and a t-shirt that you didn't even realize you had in your bag. A Harry Styles shirt. Your quirked an eyebrow at that, only for him to shrug his shoulders and reply with the most obvious answer you're mad you didn't think of.