🔥❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️🔥

The morning came and I was awoken by the sun as it lit up my room with the sound of birds as they sang in the morning light. I laid in my bed, allowing my body to slowly wake up for the day. Few minutes have passed when I then heard a knock come from the door to my room. I sat up and gave them the ok to enter the room. The door opened as Deku came in with a tray of food and his bright smile.

"Good morning Y/N, did you sleep alright?" He asked as he closed the door as he walked over to my bed.

"Yeah, I slept alright. How about you?" I asked as I combed my fingers through my hair.

"I slept alright. I woke up a bit early to make you your breakfast." Deku placed the tray of food on the table next to my bead. "I made you some French toast with some cinnamon and some sugar on top of it, a bowl of mixed fruit that grew from our garden, and some green tea as your drink." The smell of the food was amazing. I picked up the fork and knife to try out the French toast first. I cut a piece off and took a bite, the tase of the cinnamon and sugar made my eyes lit up.

"Deku this is amazing! I've never had anything this good before in my life." I smiled which made Deku smile as well.

"I'm glad you like it! It took me years to get this good at cooking. Perks of being a vampire I was able to have years to practice with cooking. I'm going to get a bath ready for you as well as your close for the day and It will be a different outfit instead of a dress since we're going to be training on how to use your quirk and since I know your going to be with the horses it will help you as well to have more movement." Deku took his leave to get everything ready for me as I finished my breakfast. I grabbed the green tea and decided to go on the balcony to have my drink. I opened the door and made it to the balcony. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath feeling the cool morning air enter my lungs as it enveloped my body. I opened my eyes and took a sip of my tea as I looked at the view in front of me.

The view of the mountains rested in front of me with the clouds and fog surrounding them like a blanket

The view of the mountains rested in front of me with the clouds and fog surrounding them like a blanket. The sun still low in the sky, which means that its still early in the morning. The fresh green grass covering the ground and mountains like a carpet. Birds flew and sang with one another. As soon as I finished drinking my tea a knock erupted from my door.

"Y/N, its just me. Your bath is all set for you." Deku spoke through the door.

"Alright, I'm coming." I walked back inside and closed the door to my balcony. I placed my cup back on the tray and made my way to the door. I opened it to see Deku standing there. He walked me to the bath and told me to get myself cleaned. He told me that he was going to take care of the dishes in my room and that if I needed him for anything to just call his name and he'll come.

I took off my night close and folded them as I put them to the side. After doing so I made my way to the bath as I walked in it and sat down, letting the warm water surround my body. Since my time being here I only saw Shoto once. Why haven't I seen him? If they say that I'm his 'mate' then why wouldn't he be around. He could at least talk to me, but I'm just a human...I'm only pray when it comes to vampires. However Deku, Bakugou, and Kirishima aren't like that but not all vampires are the same. I shook my head as I tried telling myself not to think like that but it burns at the back of my mind. I washed my hair and body, having the scent of coconut and roses fill the room. After my body was all cleaned I drained the tub and dried myself off with a towel. I grabbed the clothes on the counter and put them on.

"This is quite comfortable, I'm not a big fan of dresses so wearing this makes me feel more comfortable

"This is quite comfortable, I'm not a big fan of dresses so wearing this makes me feel more comfortable." I opened the door to the bathroom only to see an empty hall. I decided to sneak out and go to the horse's stables for a while. I remembered on how to get there so I didn't need assistance, plus I don't want to constantly bother Deku, if I'm going to be living here I can't constantly be dependent on everyone for I am the only human living here. After about 10 minutes of walking I made it outside and took another 7 minutes to get to the horse's stable. Yet if it was a vampire it only take them a second to get here. I walked inside as I greeted the horses and made my way to mine.

"Good morning Kage! How'd you sleep." I said as I stroke his head.

"Neigh." He lightly nudged my head. I let out a small laugh and rested my forehead on his head as he held still, allowing me to that. I was then alerted by the sound of someone walking right outside of the stable. I grabbed the pitchfork, ready to attack anyone that came here to either cause harm to me or to cause harm to the horses. Just then the person who I heard walking outside the stables came in and who I saw shocked me.