Correction (Stray Kids) 🖤/💛

Group: Stray Kids
.
Member Focus: Hyunjin
.
Requested by: Advicetaeminnie
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was common knowledge among the members of Stray Kids that Hyunjin was a girl.

She came out to them as transfemale just before the No Easy comeback began. Ever since, they have done everything to support her.

This includes things like the clothes she wore. They made it obvious that they didn't mind her wearing dresses and skirts if she wanted too.

"I'm thinking red skirt to match Felix's red pants.", Hyunjin said.

"Go for it. I might wear red pants too so we can be triplets.", Jisung replied.

Hyunjin went to go change, putting her clothes on in the bathroom.

She wore a pastel red skirt with am overzised black t-shirt tucked into it, and some boots from Chan.

Today the group had an interview with someone for their next comeback.

"I'm ready for this. All we have is one interview, then a day of relaxation.", Felix said.

"Yep. I'm taking a nap as soon as we come back.", Jeongin replied.

After Hyunjin was done being dressed, she came downstairs where everyone else had arrived.

"Absolutely gorgeous.", Chan said.

"Stunning.", Felix added.

"Beautiful. Hot, even.", Seungmin also added.

"Thanks guys...hehe.", Hyunjin said.

"Let's go Kids, it's interview time.", Chan said.

The members went outside to their car and got in while their driver was figuring out his radio.

Hyunjin checked her phone and saw she was trending on Twitter again.

A few days ago she did a Tiktok with members of Twice, and their fandoms went wild.

Felix sat next to her as they went through the hastag.

When they reached the interview location, the group quickly went inside.

They did some touch ups with the makeup team, and immediately went to the stage to get ready.

Their was a semi-circle of chairs where the interviewer would be in the middle.

From left to right, the seating arrangement was Jeongin, Felix, Hyunjin, Chan, the Interviewer, Seungmin, Minho, Han, and Changbin.