Let the Match begin!

It's finally time for the match to begin. And I was beyond excited. Kageyama picked me up again this morning, like he does with every morning and he was really quiet during the walk. I guess he's feeling the pressure. I may only play half... but I will show my worth to this team! We were stretching out on the floor as Sawamura spoke up.

"Alright! Let's get going!" I stood up from my spot and looked at him intently. He points to the two boys beside him, who I remember from the other practice. "I'll be on Tsukishima's team." Aaaand Hinata totally hates the idea.

"WHAAAT?! You captain?!" He asked surprised and Sawamura just chuckled.

"Don't worry. Tanaka's a better attacker than me. Though, I won't go easy on you either. Also, half way through the match Tanaka and Ayako will switch." I look at Hinata with a big grin and we both high-fived. Suddenly Tsukishima spoke up.

"Um... those little ones and Tanaka-san, which one shall I crush... I mean block first!" He asked, obviously trying to intimidate us. I just glared at him. "What about the King also...?" I stayed silent as he continued on. Let me on full time Captain... let me destroy him!

"Hey, you guuuuys~" I was cut off by Tanaka's voice. I turn towards him as he comes in between the three of us. He was making really girly movements... "Did you hear that just now~?? Saying such a thing, Geez, that Tsukishima-kun. Honestly~" He was acting all flustered which kind of really creeped me out. Suddenly his mood completely changed to a angry, fierce look. Along with Hinata and I joined in as well with my side glare. "WE'LL PULVERIZE YA!!"

And so... the 3v3 match BEGINS!!

Tanaka was being more fierce then usual... I guess Tsukishima really hit a nerve. I am currently sitting on the side lines beside Sugawara with my arms crossed over my chest and I have a faint glare still lingering in my eyes. I want to spike the ball... I want to hit the ball... I want to make Four-Eyes regret putting us down like that. Tanaka even took off his shirt... which he quickly threw back on since everyone in the room was watching.

"Hinata!!" Kageyama called, setting the ball for Hinata... his form is perfect. He jumps high into the air and spikes the ball perfectly. Only for Tsukishima to block it easily like a wall. It can't be helped, he's almost 190cm while Hinata is about 145cm. As the game continues I feel a hand rest against my shoulder. I glance to see Sugawara there with a faint smile.

"You need to calm down..." He whispered to me quietly and I look down to my feet. I can be so immature at times can't I?

"Sorry... I guess I am still pretty childish." I apologized but he lightly squeezed my shoulder in return.

"I can tell you want to get out there, and you will. That first year needs some manners but he is still a teammate." I sigh and slowly began to feel myself calm down. I keep my gaze on the floor. Trying my best to ignore the current bickering between the boys and I feel a smile come onto my lips as Hinata 'tries' to help Kageyama. Tsukishima brought up Kageyama's past team and how he was being selfish and such but then there's Hinata...

"Since you toss the ball properly and all, that stuff doesn't really matter to me. The only problem is how we're gonna knock you down!" He points at Tsukishima as I look up to the court. Which makes people around start to snicker slightly. "We're gonna win against Tsukishima and start club activities for real, and you'll be a setter, fair and square! So then you can toss to me!" The look on Kageyama's face was priceless... I brought a hand up to my mouth to try an quiet my snickering. "Is there anything else to it?!"

"That sort of... 'Genuine, Straight-Forward' emotion truly... irritates me." Tsukishima of course ruins the moment and I smirk devilishly.

"Ah... so that irritates you?" I finally spoke up, since the beginning of practice I kept my mouth shut to everyone but Sugawara so I got all the attention on me. "Well Four-Eyes. You'll just have to get used to it." Tsukishima sent me the darkest glare and I just smile innocently. Everyone sweat dropped at my nickname for him.

"You can't fill the gap in height with fighting spirit. If you think you'll get by on effort alone, you're gravely mistaken." I glance to Sawamura and he nods. Holding his hand up with five fingers up indicating I will be on in about 5min.

"KEEP ON TOSSING IT MY WAY!"