Its my turn! Watch out!

((A/N: Sorry! I am too lazy to write the WHOLE practice match but I will write bits and parts of it to keep it interesting (I hope) since it is sooo long.))

The game continues, Hinata and Kageyama are in perfect sync right now and no one can stop them. Once in a blue they do argue, but that's typical Kageyama.

"HIT IT!" I yelled just as Kageyama sends a quick toss to Hinata and it hits his hand perfectly, too fast for the other side to even know whats happening and he easily gets the point. But...

"Hinata... had his eyes closed." Sawamura and I both said at the same time and we look at each other with surprise and everyone freaks out.

"WHAAA?!" Aaaaand that caused a huge argument between Hinata and Kageyama, until Kage said to trust him and he will give Hinata the ball. I couldn't help but to smile. Finally... he's with someone (other then me) who can hit his passes. This continued, the passes and spiking getting harder and harder. The points now 24-23 for Kageyama's sides favor for this set.

To end the set perfectly. Hinata runs up to hit the serve but instead of Kageyama passing it to him, he passes it to Tanaka he slams the ball hard down to the court, earning the final point in the set. The sounds of the ball smacking against the ground is making my senses run wild. I want to hit it.... I want to be out there. I was pulled out of my thoughts as a pair of feet were in front of me. I looked up to see Sawamura standing there in front of me.

"It's your turn now, Ayako." I nod my head before pulling off my schools sweater to reveal the white t-shirt with black spandex shorts and toss it to the side as I walk over to Kageyama, Hinata and Tanaka.

"So it's your turn to shine huh princess~?" Tanaka asked and I sent a fake smile up to him.

"It is, and I will help you guys to win it. Also... Hinata?" He looks over to me curiously as he drinks his water. "Keep going hard, I will be there as back up for the both of you because you need to show how much you improved." Hinata made an 'aaaw' expression before quickly jumping ontop of me making us both fall to the ground.

"AYAAKOOO~!" He cried.

"GAAH!"

"HINATA!" Everyone yells at him. Kageyama quickly pulls him off and Tanaka helps me off of the floor and we both smile at each other sheepishly.

"Alright, lets get the second set started!" The game second set starts and we stay in the lead the whole time. I have been diving across the floor, and setting when Kageyama couldn't reach it but I saved the spikes for Hinata.

02-04 (our lead)

10-13 (our lead)

19-19 (tie)

19-24 (our lead)

I felt a pinch on my ear as I whined in pain and I was tugged to the end of the court and everyone stared at us strangely. I look to see that it was Kageyama and he held the ball against my stomach. He leans down and whispers into my ear so no one else could hear.

"Don't let them hit it back." He pulls back and sends me a light glare, I turn to Hinata and he gives me a double thumbs up. and I smile and nod.

"Alright!" I grab the ball and Kageyama heads back up to the net. I stand all the way back from the line, twilring the ball in my hand. The whistle blew, indicating that it was my time to serve. I have been training with Oikawa a lot so I got into his kind of serves. I don't do them often though since it hurts my ankle after so long because of how high I jump.

[Sawamura's POV]

I wince slightly as Kageyama pulls on Ayako's ear. That has happened to me so I know how much it hurts. But what could he be talking to her about?