11

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, ❝𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅.❞

(Sunan Ibn Majah 4248)

“What will you do if she gets broken after your so called game?” Ajmal questioned

“What will you do if she gets broken after your so called game?” Ajmal questioned. He was genuinely concerned for Zoya, he knew his friend has lost his mind and the poor girl is going to suffer for that. “She is innocent, you cannot get her heart broken because Aiman broke your heart. If you want to taint her marriage, just go and tell her husband about your past.”

“Actually, it was my plan but it didn’t have the fun of seeing the fear in her eyes.” Shyan said, truthfully.

“Shyan, sudhar jaa, Abhi bhi waqt hai! (Get better, you still have time!)” Ajmal advised his friend. “Zoya is innocent and no matter what you’re going through, you cannot ignore it. You don’t have the right to use her! Don’t forget, everything has an end. The end of this game doesn’t sound fruitful to me.”

“I don’t care about that girl! She might have played with someone’s feeling like her Bhabi did. Maybe, I’m sent to her life as a Karma,” Shyan postulated. He sighed when he glanced at his friend who had a disapproving look on his face, “Fine. The girl might be a saint but what am I supposed to do? And moreover, there will be her secret admirer ready to accept her after I divorce her. So it is a win-win situation.”

Ajmal furrowed, “Secret admirer? Care to elaborate?”

Shyan laughed, “There is this crazy man who is her passionate lover. I don’t know what’s in that girl to have him whipped like that. He would jump down a cliff if she sa-”

“Cut the crap. Tell me you don’t have any connection with him.”

“Oh well, I never had but seems like I have to. The bastard is still sending her his crazy shayaris that I made her believe was mine.” Shyan scowled.

“Tell me, precisely."

“Calm down, dude.” Shyan started from the first time he met her secret admirer, “I don’t remember his name. I was searching for some idiot to feed me with her details and fortunately, I stumbled upon him. When he started talking about her, everything was poetic which I used to impress her family.” Thinking about the man, he chuckled, “He is crazy for her! He had this weird fetish of sending shayaris to Zoya, so I manipulated her to think I’m her secret admirer.” Remembering how his wife called him to let him know she received his shayari, he deadpanned, “Now, that stupid woman thinks I’m her secret admirer. She was so easy.”