Chapter 1 - The Flower

Dictionary:
(h/l) = Hair length
(h/c) = hair color
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/d) = favorite drink
(F/c) = favorite color
(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = last name
(S/c) = skin color
(E/c) = Eye color
(B/s) = body shape

( Sorry if any of these are wrong )
_________________________________________

"My name's (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)...." You said fidgeting with your hands a bit.

"Wow that's a lovely name you have! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" The yellow flower said winking at you, you blush a little bit.

For some reason you walked towards the yellow flower, name Flowey. You had a lot of questions on your mind. Like a lot. The flower noticed the silence and spoke up.

"So, you might have a lot of questions right now. That's okay! If your wondering how to get home there's this barrier, blah blah blah BLAH! It's really boring to explain it. But eventually you'll find out. Now goodbye!" Flowey spoke as it was about to leave from your sight.

"Wait! Don't go! Please!" You quickly grabbed the flower by the stem, threatening to rip it in half, which stopped the flower.

"Ugh! Fine! Okay so there's this thing called Love~. And you want that to go more tough! So here have some!" The flower said winking at you again.

You loosened your grip from the flower and for some reason got really annoyed when you it that. Does he has some problems? You just for some reason got annoyed with it. You wanted answers not more questions and problems.

"Here I call them friendliness pellets!" He said smirking a bit, like he knew what was gonna happen.

Soon some petals came your way. For some reason you dodge most of them untill the last few of them. Which made some bloody marks on your arms. Boy they sure are gonna scar. Screaming and yelling in pain, you got on you hands and knees as the blood was coming out.

You started breathing heavily, as tears streamed down your face. They flower was laughing a lot. That little-
You wanted to punch that thing. But then the flower looked at you. Seeing the tears stream down your face.

You quickly got up to run away and leave. But then the same voice you heard called out to you.

"(Y/n) please don't leave me!" Flowey called out to you, sounding remorseful.

You turned to look at the flower who looked like he was about to cry. In reality, that was about to happen. Tears ran down Flowey's face.

"I-I'm sorry just please don't.. Don't leave me please.." Flowey said, as he burst down in tears.

"Didn't you just hurt me though? You sadistic and psychopathic bit-" You we're then cut off by Flowey who yelled back at you.

"I know and I'm SORRY I'M REALLY SORRY!" Flowey yelled, his voice almost cracking from the crying.

"JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M BEGGING YOU!" Flowey yelled once more, yelling repeatedly the same thing over and over again.

You started getting scared because of this flower which made you run away from it even more. But on the 10th step you felt vines wrap around you arms and legs.

"Flowey LET ME GO!" You yelled in fear crying once more.

"NO! JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Flowey yelled while crying.

"OKAY! I WON'T LEAVE YOU JUST LET GO OF ME!" You yelled in tears.

That's what happen the flower let go of you and you turned to look at the flower. Tears were streaming down his face still and so was yours. Now you really had questions.

"C'mon Flowey.." You said as you walked towards the flower.

He then looked up at you and the hand you just extended out. He then grabbed you hand with the vine, and you got on your knees to hug him gently. And surprising he hugged back gently.

Soon after the hug, you wonder how you were gonna take him with you.
Untill for some reason you had a knife in your inventory, weird...

"Well Flowey, I know how to take you with me!" You said as you pulled out a knife. Which was pretty big.

He then flinch in fear. Scared that you might mess up and accidentally killing him. You then carefully cut him off from the ground and he held onto your non dominant arm.

( Art does not belong to me!! )
Like this:

Pretend that the girl is you and Flowey is holding onto your non dominant hand

( Eventually you'll understand why )

"So Flowey..  you ready?" You asked nervously.

"Yep! Ready to go! Friend..." Flowey said, but he mumbled the last part. But you still heard it.

"Okay then friend." You replied, laughing a bit.

"Promise you'll never leave me..." Flower looked at the ground as he spoke.

"I promise Flowey"