Chapter 19 - The Call

Dictionary:
(h/l) = Hair length
(h/c) = hair color
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/d) = favorite drink
(F/c) = favorite color
(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = last name
(S/c) = skin color
(E/c) = Eye color
(B/s) = body shape
(N/d/h) = Non dominant hand
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(2/f/c) = 2nd favorite color
(3/f/c) = 3rd favorite color
(4/f/c) = 4th favorite color

( Sorry if any of these are wrong )
_________________________________________

"Hey punk!"

"Oh my god Undyne! You don't know how badly I needed to call! But moving on from that! So basically Alphys is trying to do experiments on me. Also she wants to give my soul to the King. But-"

But before you got to continue on you were interrupted by Mk. Who got excited.

"I can't believe it! I'm gonna go up to the surface! I met Undyne and I got to be in her house! I'm so lucky!" Mk said jumping up and down excitedly.

You smiled at Mk's joy. While calling and talking to Undyne, all of you were speed walking.

But before you got to say your next sentence. You heard Undyne laughing on the other end.

"*Laughs* How did you even get away from her!? She has some impressive equipment! *Laughs*." Undyne said, hysterically laughing.

Waiting for her to stop laughing you sighed and explained as quickly as you can.

"A robot, black hair with a red streak 4 eyes, but the other 2 were covered. Um a red chest plate. 4 arms. 2 arms with red gloves the other 2 yellow. Red high heel boots. His name is Mettaton." You said.

Just then there was a long silence. Even you almost stopped in your tracks.

"(Y/n)! Listen! Where ever he last saw you, or if your away from that place. Get away and go somewhere that he won't find you. Hell! Just go to Alphys! He won't bother messing with her. I won't let her do anything to you! Just whatever you do get away from him-" Undyne yelled, before the phone was soon cut off.

Shit shit. Just then you started running, with Frisk and Mk following you.

You then came to a stopping point where, all of you came to a stop.

Then there was a poster to a show.

ꪑㄒ꓄' SHOW!!
TIME: 12:00am - 12:30am

When you looked at your phone the time was 11:50pm.

"Hey let's take a break and let's see the show!" Frisk said, calmly smiling.