Chapter 5 - A place to stay

Dictionary:
(h/l) = Hair length
(h/c) = hair color
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/d) = favorite drink
(F/c) = favorite color
(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = last name
(S/c) = skin color
(E/c) = Eye color
(B/s) = body shape
(N/d/h) = Non dominant hand
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(2/f/c) = 2nd favorite color
(3/f/c) = 3rd favorite color
(4/f/c) = 4th favorite color

( Sorry if any of these are wrong )
_________________________________________

"Ugh, humans. They won't make it out of here. Not unless they defeat-
Him."

You then looked back because you swore that you heard Sans mumbling to himself. But you just shrugged it of and continued with your journey.

Just then before you could see the near by sign, you saw a similar skeleton in your way. But this one was different. It wasn't Sans, it was a different skeleton. He had a strawberry body shape, much taller than Sans.

"Oh look! A human! Finally!" The skeleton said, smiling.

You then started shaking due to being scared, Flowey seemed a little bit scared too. You then took a few steps back. Getting away from the taller skeleton. But it made the taller skeleton laugh.

"Oh my! Listen here human! You are my ticket to FAME, FRIENDS, POPULARITY!- Oh my bad..." The taller skeleton, cut himself on the last part.

"Hey Papyrus! Take it down a down will you!" You heard yelling in the distance.

You and the skeleton then looked behind you and saw Sans smiling. Damn there both scary as hell.

"Oh! It's seems you meet my brother alright.." Sans said, looking joyful.

"Well you're brother is trying to murder me and Flowey!" You yelled back at Sans.

"Hey! I only gave you a scare!" Papyrus yelled back.

This however didn't help it simply made things worse. This then turned into whoever yelled and screamed the loudest wins. Even Flowey was helping you win the 'contest'. But then eventually Sans got tired of the bullshit and interrupted the yelling.

"This is my brother Papyrus! As you already know!" Sans yelled.

Which made you and Papyrus stop. God damn. Getting tired of this you then walked past Sans and Papyrus.

Simply they didn't follow you for some reason. Then you saw the sign. It said "Welcome to Snowdin". You felt like you should call it a day or night? You really weren't sure what to call it. So then a near by view of a building came.

It was a place that looked like a hotel building or so. You then out your hood over your head and walked in. The place looked average, you could say in your opinion. Walking up to the counter you saw a women with bunny ears. She looked at you and said "A room is 80G."

You then looked in you bag. Fuck.. you only had 80G... And if you wasted it you will have no money left...

"Oh... I'm sorry to bother you I'll leave I don't have much..." You said, as you looked at the lady and back at Flowey to turn around.

"OH! I'm sorry! Just stay here as long as you need to for free!" The lady insisted.

You really weren't sure how to respond. And it was kinda random too..

Before you can respond the lady gave you the keys to your room, and showed you the way to your room. And you just walked in and closed the door. You then flopped down on the bed it was soft and comfy. Even Flowey was enjoying the bed.

You then decide to ask the question you were dying to have an answer for.

"Hey, Flowey..." You said, looking at Flowey.

"Yeah (Y/n)?" Flowey respond looking back at you.

"What's going on?"