Chapter 4

When I close the space between us I see his eyes go big. when our lips touch I feel a spark. Where did that come from? I close my eyes and feel him put his hands on my hips over the center console. I tense for a second then relax. I feel his tongue goes over my bottom lip and I moan a little and open my mouth. We start fight for dominates, but soon he wins and starts exploring my mouth.

I feel his hands slowly make there way up my torso to the sides of my breast. I quickly pull away.

"No! Stop," I say a little louder then I intended to. I can't look at him cause I'm too embarrassed that I can't have him touch me. Why am I so fucked up? I stare at my knotted fingers in my lap and say

"Sorry, it's just-"

"Hey," he says gently taking my chin in his hand with his forefinger and thumb, "It's okay. I won't hurt you and I definitely won't do anything you don't want to do and aren't ready for. You control this," he says making a gesture between us," Okay?"

I nod, "okay. Thank you" I smile.

"Okay, let's get you home." he says turning on his car.

We arrive at my house. I unbuckle my seat belt and turn to the door to open it. I can't just leave like this. I quickly turn around to Four and smile at him and peck him on the lips.

"Um, thanks for the pizza and being a great guy." I say quickly turn and leave before he can say anything.

I walk up to the front door and see that the lights are on. Weird? I open the door and see my mom on the couch waiting on me.

"Hey honey," she says when I walk in.

"Hey," I say turning to the hallway to go to my room. And my mom stops me before I can you go.

"So who is he?" She says before I can get to the hallway.

"I'm his name is Four." I say quietly.

She nods and chuckles "Four, huh? Is he nice?"

I nod, " yeah, he's-he's really nice and I actually like him." I say with a big smile.

"Wow, you do? Just be careful, okay? Go slow and -" I stop her.

"I know. I am, I promise, mom." I say quickly.

"Okay then off to bed with you," she says giving me a kiss on the head.

"Night, mom. I love you." I say turning down the hallway to my room.

I check my phone and see a text from Four.

Thank you for an amazing date. What are you doing?

I change into some pajamas and get into bed and curl up with my phone.

And thank you for the date too. I'm laying in bed texting a cute guy I like.

I send smiling like an idiot then bite my lip.

I get a message

Oh really? Cheating on me already? That's not a good sign. :)

It's not cheating if we aren't together.

What? I thought we were...

I'm she'll shocked. He wants to be with me? As I'm thinking I get another message.

Will you be my girlfriend?

I smile so big and can't stop.

Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend. :D

Yay. I'm so happy you said yes.

Goodnight and again thank you for the date.

You're Welcome. Goodnight, beautiful.

I smile and put my phone on the charger. I close my eyes and drift asleep.

________________________

Please review or message me! Tell me what you think. I hope you like it. :D