Chapter 15

"He doesn't believe me," I explain to Tobias.

"What do you mean,'he doesn't believe you'?" He says with a venomous tone.

"You see... Eric... Was one of my brother's good friends. My dad liked him a lot but Caleb not so much. What I didn't know was that he talked about wanting me, a lot," I say looking at my knotted fingers that are in my lap," Caleb hated any guy that said something about me in 'that' way. That's why he believed me automatically cause he knew what Eric said about me. But my dad... He just couldn't believe me. He said that Eeic was a good guy and that he thinks that we had sex and that I didn't want him to know so I came up with this big deal to make it seem real," I say shaking my head.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts, "when I see him I'm going-"

"Do nothing, cause I don't want him to have a bad impression of you," I whisper.

"But Tris, he's your dad. He supposed to believe you." He says shaking his head.

"That's why he doesn't live with us. He wanted a break from us, or from me actually. I don't know why he's coming here." I say biting my lip nervously.

"But you don't need to worry. Cause I'm not going anywhere," he puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me gently.

*

*

*

I look around the table. My parents are each end of the table, Tobias and I on one side, and Caleb across from us.

My mom has her fake smile on her face, looking at my dad.

"So Four-" my mom begins but is interrupted by my dad.

"Four? Ha what a great name. Do you have a sister or brother named Three?" My dad laughs.

The hand that is holding mine tightens.

Please don't get too mad Tobias.

"No sir. I'm an only child. Plus 'Four' is a nickname," he says calmly.

"Like I was saying. So Four do you play a sport?" My mom says.

"Yes ma'am. I-"

"Let me guess, football?!" My dad says around a mouth of food.

Tobias takes a deep breath.

"Yes, sir," he says to my dad bitterly.

My dad turns to me and laughs, "You know, Beatrice, that boy that "raped" you last year was part of the football team?" He says, putting air quotes around the word 'raped'.

"Jason!" My mom yells.

I feel tears in my eyes. I look down at my hands. That's when I hear Tobias speak up.

"Well, Sir. I'm not that sadistic asshole from last year. And Tris told me about you not believing her. And I think that's sick and wrong! You are supposed to protect her and believe her no matter what!" He says loudly.

"Well son, I'm sure your nothing like him. You look, act, and-" my dad starts.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAD!" Caleb yells, "you haven't done shit for her," pointing at me," she has gone through hell and back. And you know what you've done? Nothing! So for once be happy for her cause she. Finally she found someone that can likes her for her! So you can either stay here and accept Four or you can leave and be out of our lives!" Caleb says standing up and getting our dad's face.

That's when I realize how bigger Caleb is compared to our dad. Cable is about 3 inches taller and buffer.

My dad backs up always from Caleb. Looks at me with utterly disgusted by me.

"You should have been with Eric and we wouldn't be here," he says then leaves without another word.

I start to breath again and lean on Tobias's shoulder.

"Pancakes," I smile at him.
*

*

*

Omg I just wanted to say I am SOOOOO sorry about the delay on the update! I hope this makes up for it, but probably won't. I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with this story!!

I love you guys and girls,
Sam