Chapter One : Question...?

NOTICE ME

Chapter One — Question

Chapter One — Question...?

WHEN THE UNIVERSITY of Tokyo's men's volleyball player was choosing his second semester schedule, he wasn't quite sure why he was told he had to take a semester of health. Maybe the school system had finally caught up to the fact that he received a D when he took the class in high school—he was always daydreaming about his next match instead of paying attention.

Whatever the reason was, he couldn't not take the class, it's just a simple health class, right?

So, a few weeks passed and Ushijima found himself walking towards the end of an unfamiliar classroom that was quite empty. He slightly hoped no one would sit beside him and waited for the professor to start the class.

Introductions were very simple, just going over the syllabus and what-not. He learns there this semester class will cover 10 units in total, from mental illnesses to addictions, etc.

Three units and one month later, his professor finally gets to sex-ed. It's not that he felt uncomfortable with what being taught, it's that he wasn't that familiar with the topic. And so he decides then and there that enough is enough, he wants some experience!

He was encouraged to find a partner to 'gain further knowledge', quoted from his professor, but Ushijima knew he was better off finding someone he was at least a little familiar with instead of someone from his class.

He waits to be dismissed before he leaves and walks towards the gymnasium to begin getting ready for evening practice. He strolls toward the locker room and greets those who appear, and when he exits the room he was surprised to see you waiting outside the door, looking as if you didn't want to disturb.

"Oh, hello [L/n]," He bows and you do the same, greeting him too.

It takes a moment for it to click, but he has what one would call an epiphany. You're a pretty girl who more than likely has had sexual experiences. He remembers you mentioning a boyfriend when you first joined, but he's pretty sure you called it off with the guy.

"Wait [L/n], could we talk after practice?"

He saw the confusion on your face and added that it would be quick. After a moment you hesitantly nodded in agreement.

You couldn't help but overthink about what he wanted to ask you. You heard how blunt Ushijima was when talking to his own teammates, so you couldn't even begin to imagine what he has to say to you.

You brushed it off and decided to start setting up the net and filling up waterbottles.

You carry on with your almost daily managerial duties for the rest of the practice, noticing Ushijima sparing you some side glances when you got close to him.

Then, the time finally came. You watched as Ushijima eyed you when your coach announced the end of practice and as he walked towards you.

"I'm going to grab my things, but I'll be right back."

He turns towards the locker room before you could even give a response. It's only when he begins to stuff his bag with his shoes that he gives his quest a second thought.

Several questions and outcomes run through his brain as slings his bag over his shoulder, but he's hoping you're willing to help.

When he comes out, he notices most of his teammates had quickly dispersed into their own world and he knows now is a great time.

When he reaches you, he coughs to ensure his voice won't go out on him. You flash him a tight lipped smile as you wait for him to talk.

Just say it, he thinks, suddenly getting shy remembering why he wanted to speak to you. Yet, he doesn't stutter when he asks, "Can you teach me about sex?"

You pinched you brows together as your mouth dropped open, you certainly didn't expect those words to be said.

"Huh? Wha-what do you mean?" You look around to see if anyone had heard anything.

"I'm taking a health class this semester and my professor is on the sex-ed unit. I know we may not be close, but my curiosity's grown since then," He sighs before continuing.

"and I would like you to teach me all you know about sex, please."

For Ushijima it felt like hours, in reality it was just a few moments, before you answered, "You know, that's a really weird thing to ask a girl."

"I'm aware."

You cross your arms before responding, "What do I get in return?"

"Oh. I haven't thought about that."

You hum unconvincingly, but deep down you know you don't think you could say no. The idea sounds intriguing, to say the least, but you don't want to immediately give in.

"I don't know, it doesn't seem like there's something in it for me." You try your best to sound like you weren't being serious, but this was Ushijima you were talking to.

"I apologize, I didn't think of that." He replys in a tone that sounds too serious for your liking and you can't help but laugh.

"I'm just messing around,"

"Can you be specific though? Like, what exactly do you, uh, want to learn?" You added.

"Well, I'm not quite sure, that's why I'm asking you."

"So do you want...hand's on? You know what I mean, right?"

He nodded agreeingly, "Yeah, basically,"

The more you thought about, the more enticing his request sounds. It has been a while since you've done anything with anyone and it sounds like you'll have some fun along the way.

"So..." he starts when he notices how you looked very deep in thought.

"Will you teach me about sex?" He asked, making sure to not break eye contact with you.

"Sure,"

"When should we start?"

short chapter to get things startedddd IM SO EXCITED!!!! — 🐻☀️