Chapter Two: Measurements Please!

NOTICE ME

Lesson One — Protection 101

A FEW DAYS had passed since your interaction with Ushijima. You were using 120% of your brain to come up with 'lessons' you could teach him.

After he had given you the green light to basically teach him whatever, you racked through ideas.

When you spotted him at morning practice, after running through some ideas and finally deciding on what to do, you waved and walked over. "Good morning! How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning, I slept well."

"That's good. Usually I have to force myself out of bed in the morning, but I was fine today."

You both arrived pretty early today but as of now there were only a few minutes to spare before practice. Before arriving you headed over to the local coffee place and got a drink to somewhat wake you up this morning.

Ushijima would probably call himself a morning person. He always made sure to get his eight hours of sleep—sometimes nine—and eay breakfast after brushing his teeth. He also wasn't much of a talker and the conversation died after he hummed in response.

"Have you come up with anything yet?" He asks, breaking the silence, referring to what he had previously requested from you.

You let out a small chuckle, knowing he was going to ask sooner or later. "Actually I have a question for you,"

"What size would you say your dick is?" He doesn't look taken aback, which you would say is a good sign, instead he thinks for a second before answering your question.

"I don't know my exact measurements." He shrugs apologetically. You hum and stand there, when an idea pops into your head.

"Okay, just show me with your hands."

He too stands there before bringing his hands up and away from his chest. You couldn't say what the exact size was, but you could say he was big. Ushijima could tell by the way your eyes widened slightly that you were interested.

You thank him and were just about clarify when he questions. "Why did you need to know?"

"I'm buying you some condoms, so come over to my dorm and I'll give you some lessons." You explain and hoped he caught on. You were sure he knew how to put on a condom, but you weren't sure if he had ever done it on himself. It was, what you thought, the easiest thing to teach and something to help you both get at least a little comfortable with each other.