Chapter Three: Nice To Meet U

NOTICE ME

Chapter Three — Nice To Meet U

YOU DIDN'T EXPECT Ushijima to come up and talk to you so soon, just a few days ago you were watching him put on a condom, doesn't he have some shame? Obviously you were the manager, but he mostly kept to himself and when you two interacted, it was you who would talk to him first.

Right now, you were sat down at a table outside the dining hall. It gets busy and noisy inside, because it's almost 12pm, so you decided this was a better option. None of your friends have classes during the afternoon on this particular day, and you weren't waiting for anyone, so it came as a surprise when you recieved a message while eating.

The sender was Ushijima, which caught you off guard. He was asking where you were and you hesitated before replying back.

When he doesn't respond, you decide to continue as you were. That is until you noticed that a large figure seemed to be making their way over to your table.

"[L/n], good afternoon." Ushijima stands across the chair you're seated at and sends you a tight lipped smile. There was something he wanted to talk to you about since the last time you were alone together, but he put it off. He just finished his last class of the day, so he thought he would test his luck and ask you where you were and so here he was, waiting for you to say something.

You grin at him, "Oh, hi! Did you need something, you don't approach me without needing a favor these days."

He shakes his head and asks to sit. While he pulls the chair out, you offer him fruit from your lunch, but he declines, "I already ate, thank you."

You're under the impression that he wants to ask you about the whole lesson thing especially because you both could feel the awkwardness in the air after the first one. "So, what's up?"

"I'm aware that our arrangement is a little...strange," He narrows his eyes as if trying to get his point across and you nod your head, agreeing.

He continues, "so shouldn't we get to know each other before we do anything else?"

"I mean," You start, leaning in and lowering your voice slightly, "I know you're 9 inches."

Ushijima leans forward and looks to his sides, almost cartoon-ish, and says in a voice slightly lower than yours, "Not those things [L/n]."

"I'm kidding," You deadpan. "But honestly, it's up to you since you're the one who asked me." You resume eating while you wait to hear what Ushijima has to say.

He isn't quite sure what to think. On one hand, he doesn't want the next time to be so tense—even though it was partially his fault last time—so ever since that day, he'd been waiting for the right time to tell you about what he thinks.