𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒

School         8:34

Sidney sighs as she closes her locker, "it's too early for this." She complains. "Tell me about it." Tatum responds looking at the mirror she placed in her locker te-touching her makeup. "Oh my god! You will NEVER guess what I heard!" Tatum says excitedly as she puts on lip gloss. "Hmm?" Sidney hums. "Casey Becker and that one super hot dude from the football team are apparently a couple now!" Tatum says closing her locker. "Lucky her." Sidney giggles.

"Did you want my no-" Tatum says as she gets interrupted by her boyfriend Stu Macher. He picks her up by her waist and spins her around, "Hey there you two!" Stu says in a very upbeat tone as usual. "You scared me you stud!" Tatum hits him on his shoulder. "Whoops!" Stu shrugs his shoulders and places his hands around Tatums waist. "You two are the cutest." Sidney grins happily. "We know!" Tatum giggles back as she holds onto stu.

Sidney heard footsteps behind her and she already knows who it is, Billy. Her boyfriend Billy was probably one of the most hottest guys in their grade! But sometimes he would scare Sidney..not in the cute way like Stu does to Tatum. He does it in a creepy way, Sidney never thought anything of it she just decided he was just being stupid like a regular high school boy.

"Hey guys." Billy greets everyone. They all greet him back and the bell rings, "Already!? Ugh.." Tatum whines. They all leave to their classes, billy and Stu both of geometry so they always walk together to class and Stu is always the first to start a conversation. "So you and Sidney eh? How has the life of romance been treating you two?" Stu asks raising his eyebrows. "Why do you care?" Billy replies in an angered tone.

"Just wondering!" Stu says as he put his hands into his pockets. "We're fine. Is that good enough for you dickwad?" Billy replies. "Perfect enough for me." Stu says as he shrugs his shoulders. The two boys walk into class and sit in their seats, Stu sat in the back and Billy was placed in the front. The teacher put Billy up there because he was failing this class, and that left poor Stu all alone in the back.

This class period Stu just couldn't keep his eyes off of Billy, "He is so mysterious..I know he is keeping some kind of secret. Wonder what it could be though." Stu thought to himself staring at Billy. "Mr. Macher!" The teacher calls out. "Y-Yes?" Stu stutters because it caught him by surprise. "Can you answer this equation on the board?" The teachers says knowing that Stu wasn't listening AT ALL. "Uhm- So you see sir...it seems like the equation is equivalent to..eat me." Stu jokes. The teacher obviously got pissed off and gave him detention after school. All the students eyes who were just on Stu went back to the teacher, but Billy stared at Stu longer and gives Stu a grin.

Stu's eyes widen. "What was he grinning about?" He thought to himself. Billy then put his full attention to the teacher and shortly after the bell rung for the next class period. Billy quickly heads out, "Hey man wait up!" Stu catches up to him. "What were you grinning about fart face?" Stu asks raising an eyebrow. "Really? That's the best nickname you can give me? Fart Face? Pft- pathetic." Billy says as he walks down the halls with Stu. "Butthole, penis face, asshole, dickwad, bitc-" Stu says. "Okay I get it." Billy interrupts him.

"Hey! You're the one who wanted a better nickname!" Stu laughs. "Whatever." Billy rolls his eyes. They both go their opposite directions and Billy walks his way to his English class, "Hey Loomis!" A strange boy yells out..