𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜

⚠️TW: HOMOPHOBIA⚠️

School 8:56

Billy walks his way to his English class, "Hey Loomis!" A strange boy yells out.. Billy turns around to see a random guy in his grade he has never talked to. Come to think of it the only people Billy talks to is Stu, Sidney, Tatum, and Randy. "What.." Billy responded in a harsh tone. "A little birdie told me that you like to jerk off to men." The guy said. "I fucking knew it Loomis, You're a f*g!" The guy said once again.

Something in Billy just flared up..he was so filled up with emotion that he has bottled up forever. Billy squeezed his fist and next thing he knew his fist was up to the guy's face, "Call me that ONE MORE FUCKING TIME." Billy said as he punched the guy. Billy got onto the floor with the guy and got on top of him and kept on punching him.

He couldn't stop, it was like his body was meant for hurting others. He enjoyed how the guy looked as Billy kept on punching him, the guy was shouting in pain and bleeding from his eye, mouth, and nose. Ouch! People surrounded them like they were world famous celebrities.

"GET HIM BILLY!" A girl shouted out. "C'MON DUDE DON'T LET LOOMIS BEAT YOUR ASS!" A guy yelled. It was just constant yelling for seconds straight, then a teacher came and separated them. The gym teacher yanked Billy off of the hurt boy, the nurse ran to the guy who lost the fight. Billy glanced at his knuckles and they were pretty messed up, but he looked badass.

The gym teacher escorted Billy to the front office for his punishment. "This is bullshit." Billy said as he sat down in one of the office chairs, "Tomorrow you're getting 300 push-ups for your punishment for making me take time out of my break." The gym teacher said as he left. Billy groaned, he wants to go home and just lay in bed and forget about his problems.

The door opened once again and Billy assumed it was the principal waiting for him so he looked up, it was...Stu? What was he doing here? Stu spotted the sweaty boy SND sat down right next to him, "Damn Billy! What happened?" Stu said. "Some asshole pissed me off." Billy said staring at the floor, "So?" Stu asked. "So I fought him." Billy said stating the obvious.

Stu looked at Billy's bruised knuckles which were still covered in blood, Stu grabbed Billy's wrist to get a better look at his hand. "What are doing!?" Billy said caught by surprise. "Holy shit! You really showed him who is boss!" Stu said ignoring the question. Stu then touched the blood that was remaining on Billy's hand, "Still warm.." Stu mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Billy asked but he knew what Stu said. "Nothing!" Stu said with no hesitation. Weird..but Billy would worry about that later. "Enough about me. Why are you in here?" Billy said moving his hand away from Stu's grip. "Oh I came in here because I was late to class, so I came to get a tardy pass!" Stu said.

"Why were you late? The fight was far away from where your class is." Billy said. "I-I..I took the long way! Yeah!..The long way.." Stu said as he chuckled awkwardly. What is up with him?

"William Loomis?" The principal said. "Here.." Billy groaned, he HATED when people called him William. "Bye Willy-Billy!" Stu said. "Fuck off." Billy said as he walked into the Principal's office.