𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

Tatum's front porch           9:48am

"I should talk to Billy first.." Sidney said.

Sidney couldn't help but sigh by the thought of breaking up with Billy. But it's for the best, she can't keep this little act with Randy forever. She's in the wrong here..but she must do what she needs to do. Some girls might say she's even lucky to have two boyfriends, but she felt the exact opposite.

She allowed herself to drown in her thoughts and kept on wondering "what should I say to him? Where should I do this? How should I do this? And how gave me all these hickeys!?" She couldn't keep herself from making this situation even mire stressful to handle.

She grumbled in frustration. "Fuck!" She buried her head into her arms, she probably looked like a sicko from Tatum's front porch. "Okay..deep breaths Sid..just breathe." She mumbled to herself. "First, I'll handle the Billy and Randy situation then I'll figure out what went down last night..and ugh.." Sidney said as she placed her hand on her head and groaned. "Hangover." She mumbled.

She was going to call Billy later on during the day to have a one-on-one talk with him and after that it'll go the same with Randy. Simple right? Well let's hope it goes smoothly..she left herself thinking about the rest of her day and pulled her jacket closer because of the chilly weather at this time of day. She glanced up to the driveway and saw Randy pull up, she stood up and made her way to his car and sat in shotgun. "Hey Rands." She said as she gave him a soft smiling knowing what she was going to do to him later on in the day and quickly, that smile faded away.

Tatum's bathroom              9:48am (same time as last scene)

Tatum sat on the bathroom floor questioning herself. She remember EVERYTHING that happened last night. How does she know? No clue. Her eyes widen when she realized what she had done last night.

She made out with Sidney Prescott.