𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃

A/N: Before this chapter starts go check out the message I left! Thanks ❤️ Enjoy!

Tatum's bathroom 9:48am

Tatum sat on the bathroom floor questioning herself. She remember EVERYTHING that happened last night. How does she know? No clue. Her eyes widen when she realized what she had done last night.

She made out with Sidney Prescott.

Tatum blushed and could not believe it.. "how did it even start?? How did they even end up there? Does Sid know? Where even is she?" Her thoughts take over Tatum and she starts to panic. Every breath she took hurt her, she couldn't breathe in this small bathroom. She ran outside to the front porch.

There she saw Sidney and Randy pulling away from the driveway and blasting off to the sunrise. Tatum made her way down the porch steps and ran into the driveway. "Sidney what the fuck!" She yelled out. Sid NEVER did this, if she had woken up before Tatum she would sit in the living room watching TV waiting for Tatum to wake up or she would sleep in more.

Sidney was never the type to do this. What the hell was Randy doing to her? Tatum bit her nails and walked back and forth. "What am i going to tell Sid about last night..and what am I gonna do with Stu?" Tatum mumbled to herself. She looked out onto the driveway and Stu's car wasn't there, weird. He got up earlier than everyone else and left? Never done that either.

Tatum walked back to the porch and sat down. "What is going on with everyone?..Stu is acting weird and Sidney isn't being herself ever since she told me her and Randy had something going on. And poor Billy doesn't even know that Sid is cheating on him.." Tatum said as she sighed.

Then she hears the front door open and close. She turns around and it's Billy.