𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Tatum's house        9:46am

Stu woke up and arose slowly and sat up. Last night was a blur..both him and the hot guy next to him were shirtless..and well- naked. Stu stopped and realized what he did..he just slept with one of his friends BOYFRIEND! Oh no no.. he can't do that. Sid doesn't deserve this.. but her and Randy may be seeing each other..but still. Stu thought he couldn't.

Stu got up and got dressed quickly, before he left he glanced at Billy who was still sound asleep and he felt bad.. he still wanted to see him but who knows if Billy wants to see him as well.. so stu left a note on the pillow next to Billy. "Hiya Bill's! I just want to let you know that I left the second I woke up, I did that because I don't want to do this to Sidney but if you want to talk about us then I'm always free. -Stu" That's what the note said.

After stu placed down the note he walked into the living room to check on the girls, and they weren't there?.. strange. Maybe they're asleep in the other bedroom but I won't go in. Stu thought. He walked outside and started his car, he got in and took a slow and deep breath. And he drove off.

Hours later...

Sidney woke up shirtless but her bra was still attached. "What happened last night.." sid whispered to herself. She put her shirt back on and went to the house phone to call Randy. She put in his number and it was ringing and he answered. "Hello?" Randy said. "Randy! Hey! Can you come pick me up from Tatum's house?" Sid said. "Yeah I'll be there in 5." Randy said then hung up. Sidney walked by a mirror and stopped and looked back into the mirror and saw hickeys!? How did those get there!? She hasn't done that with Billy nor Randy..then who?.. she thought to herself.

She went outside and sat on the porch waiting for Randy. But Sidney suddenly felt guilt while thinking of Billy. She wondered why she kept seeing Randy while she was with Billy but she just can't tell either of them and break it off, she's afraid to lose good people. But she had to, she didn't want to hurt their feelings. She sighed and let her thoughts flow away as the morning wind blew in her hair.

"I should talk to Billy first.." Sidney said