𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

Tatum's house 7:34pm

Stu pulls into Tatum's drive way which seems like there is only one car, he just assumed that Tatum picked up Sidney since her father is so busy nowadays. So that means Billy hasn't shown up yet. Wait- why does he care!? Billy doesn't even have to come it wouldn't matter!...right?

Stu walks in and he hears music coming a room and he knocks on the door where the sound is coming from. "Come inNnnNnN!!!" Tatum says as Sid laughs at her. Stu walks in and sees the two girls on the floor with half a bottle of vodka in front of them, "Have you two been drinking that?" "Yippeeee!!!" Tatum says.

"As you can see she had way more than me." Sidney says. Stu sits down next to Sidney and they both laugh and drink and listen to Tatum's drunk talking. As they laugh someone walks in and it's Billy, "Hey dude! Sit down!" Stu says. "I came for the weed." Billy shrugs his shoulders as he sits down next to Stu...a little too close to Stu. "And here is the wonderful weed ladies and gentlemen." Stu says as he takes out his ziploc bag filled with the green substance.

"Thats it?.." Billy questions as he looks at Stu. "You wanted more?" Stu replies. "I just expected more from you.." Billy says. "What's that supposed to mean?" Stu says because he is offended. "Nothing- nothing.. just you come into class high all the time." Billy says. "Oh wow you've noticed? Surprising! I would have never hace guessed because you're always picking fights." Stu says. "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SH-" Billy's almost says as he is interrupted.

"BoYs bOys! CaLm dOwnNnn....jUst driNk aWayYy..!" Tatum says as she passes the bottle to Billy. Billy takes it and drinks from it, "Meh- I've had better." Billy says. Sidney lays her head on Billy's shoulder, "Is Randy coming?" Sid asks. "Not sure. Why do you care?" Billy asks. "No reason babe..." Sidney chucked awkwardly. Billy gives her a weird look, Her and Randy have been quite suspicious lately. Billy really doesn't care but..wow. If what he was thinking was true, Sidney's a bitch.

Stu glares at the couple and snaps back into reality. "This shit isn't doing anything!" Stu says pointing out the drink. "They get drunk easily." Billy replies. "Wanna get real crazy?" Stu asks leaning closer to Billy. "Uhm..s-sure." Billy responds looking at the boy who was inches away from his lips. Stu gets up and runs outside to his car, he grabs what he needs and goes back inside.

"I GOT IT!!" Stu runs back inside with a bag of coke. "Holy shit- how did you get a hold of this?" Billy asks as he stood leaving his sleepy girlfriend on the floor, he could care less. "I know a guy who knows a guy." Stu shrugs looking at Billy. "Nice." Billy grins. "Now let's get OUR party on before the girls get into it before we do!" Stu says.

They place the coke into a straight line and Stu looks at Billy's gorgeous dark brown which could black eyes. "You got a dollar?" Stu reaches out his hand to Billy. Billy gives the boy a dollar and watches Stu as he rolls it up in awe, Billy never realized how beautiful Stu's features were. He had a nice slim nose.. and he dimples that could go on for miles..and ocean blue eyes. Wow. Billy thought. Just wow.

The two boy sniff up their coke and lay on the floor, "this carpet smells..." Stu says. "Yeah, but i don't wanna get up." Billy replies leaving Stu with a giggle. "I feel weird! Like my body is buzzing like there is a bee hive living inside me." Stu says looking at his hands. "Same.." Billy says.

There is silence. "Hey stu..could you help me with something that has been on my mind for awhile?" Billy says.