Part 35

"J-j-jungkook" the voice spoke again.

The latter couldn't speak anything else. More like he was frozen. The eyes which was grounded to the figure standing on the door was getting blur with fresh tears. Scared that the figure might disappear in a second Jungkook quickly blinked his eyes to let a single line of tear fall out of his eyes and get his vision clear. But his eyes were also being stubborn. Tears came out in a que each waiting for the other to fall.
The sudden shock quivered his lips which couldn't even try to utter any words. Being called again by the voice he was dying to hear his lips finally showed some strength to speak. He quickly spelled the name of the figure.

"T-tae~"
And that's it nothing else could be spoken. Tae who saw how miserable his husband looked rushed to give his husband a hug.
But he was quickly pulled off the hug.
"N-no l-let m-me just see s-see you first." Jungkook said taking his husband's face in his hands crushing his cheeks within his palms.
He looked at the eye again who was still staring at him. He moved towards Tae's nose nothing but he saw the tiny mole on his nose to confirm. Finally looking at the cherry lips which is his husband's. The eyes again followed back to stare at  other's eyes.
"Congratulations Mr Jeon your husband was escorted early and safe." The officer said who came to drop tae.

His words were obviously ignored as the two figure kept staring at each other and the police officer left understanding the space wanted.

"You are not gonna disappear are you." Jungkook asked with a lump in his throat.

Tae who understood what his husband went through could just apologise.
"I am sorry bub. Did I leave for to long . But you should have known that i am never ever gonna leave you." Tae said jokingly to ease the environment.

Jungkook just stared at the latter intensely. Until he finally brust into loud sobs.
"I missed you i freaking missed you... I would have died without you." Jungkook said crying badly.
Tae who followed the cry after his husband hugged tight equally and said.
"Me too I missed you too soo much."

Both hugged each other. The time seemed to have stopped for them. Not until Jungkook heard soft hiss coming from his husband. He hurriedly moved away from the hug and worriedly asked
"What what happened...."

Tae said nothing Jungkook who understood the uncomfortableness took tae inside closing the door.
Once both were in tae looked around the house and left a homely sigh. Ofcourse he missed his home.

Jungkook back hugged him again but only to hear the hiss again. He frowned and lifted Tae's shirt to see what's wrong. His doubts increased once he saw that tae was resisting. But you know who will win.
On lifting the shirt he could only gasp seeing a big burnt mark on the back with white ointment tainted at few spots.

"How did this happen." Jungkook asked before taking the shirt off.
Tae who felt everything so sudden said.
"Yaa i have come after so many days and you have started with your interrogation."

" Tae don't change the topic."
"Well isn't it obvious that i was stuck in a fire so this was meant to happen." Tae replied.

"But what happened that day." Jungkook asked

Tae sighed knowing that there is no point in hiding so he continued.

That day

*Flashback*
When tae though of jumping down the rope he saw a boy sitting on the bench not caring about anything that's happening. Tae looked down at his family and then again at the boy. He sighed frustratingly and got down of the rope and headed towards the boy.
He tapped on the boy's shoulder who finally realised what's going on

" Hey dont you want to save your life." Tae asked softly seeing the tear filled eye. (He is the  same guys whose appearance looks same as tae. I dont know which chap was that but you can refer.)

The guys shuffled a small chuckle.
"Why care... I want to die as it is i have nothing left no one in my life.... Today i saw my mother dying in front of me what else is left i just want to die".
"Your life does not work for others it's for you. Work on your dreams and achievements. Your mom surely wouldn't like to see you like this. She surely wants her son to live the rest of his life happy and not dead. So comeon let's get out of here and live hmmm." Tae said
The boy just looked at him thinking for a while he nodded and stood up. Tae took him near the window and somehow managed to give him the rope out of all the crowd.

"Go I'll come right after"

But God doesn't plan everything accordingly. In this push and pull Tae's ring got stuck in the boy's pant. Tae who was ready to go after him heard a faint cry of a small baby near the emergency stair on the extreme end of the corridor.

He immediately rushed towards the voice which got loud every step when he saw a tiny girl crying with her hands on her eyes covering it. He went towards her and as soon as he rushed towards her a large blast took place and tae and the girls fell out of the building from the window which glass did break due to the force.

And next tae remember was landing on something soft and when he opened his eyes he was on a hospital bed.

*Flashback ends*

"Honestly i was rethinking of coming back. I didn't knew how kiki would react seeing me but then i thought of you. I thought of my hyungs, minjae and pushed myself to come back as soon as possible." Tae said

Tears building again in his eyes i dont know how many times he continued.
"I can't even imagine what you were going through kook. Every second was hell for me thinking how you would be facing everything. I know you believed i wasnt dead but it was just your hopes and honestly there is nothing as terrible as living on your hopes."
" I love you kook for trusting in me and waiting for me. I love you so much."

"I love you too and don't you dare of rethinking such decisions. I could care less about what kiki thinks now. You are important to me understand and it's always you " Jungkook reassured tae

Who smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

Pulling back tae said
"Take me koo.. i want you."

Jungkook chucked dryly
"I want you too but you are hurt. Lets wait."

" Then take me slow and soft but i wanna feel you koo.. i missed you soo much." Tae said with teary eyes.

They made love but very softly. The tenderness in s** was new to both of them but they enjoyed it. They felt full. Both felt a heave of emotions rushing over them in between which did led them to three rounds instead of two.

After having there own time tae rushed to kiki's room hearing that she is sick. He held her hands and caressed it carefully. Jungkook brought in some soup for tae and applied ointment on his back. Then he checked kiki's temperature which was thankfully low.
The three of them finally slept together. While sleeping kiki nuzzled to Tae's chest and sighed out loud. Tae and Jungkook smiled looking at there cuddly baby and both hugged her from either side and went to sleep.

And i am crying  in the corner.... Ohhh how cuteeeee. Finally the family is back again.....

______________________________________
Hey guys welcome again with the new ep i hope you liked it. One thing you guys are sure with is that i am still not very open to write you know lovey dovey stuffs. So i think i might work on that only from my next book.
Anyway other than that i hope you liked that chap. I was gonna end this story after few chaps but now i wanna continue it longer. So tell me your views about it.
And yes also i 'MIGHT' post late after this so wait for me. I just wanted to bring tae asap and i am happy he is back.

I hope you liked it
See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜