Part 51

The sun rose up over the horizon bringing up hope and warmth all around. The orangish sky with wetness in the atmosphere made it just as perfect as any other day. Just like usual the streets was busy with people. Some going to work, some worshipping and some just enjoying their life.

How strange isn't it the world works accordingly but when things happen in your life you find everything unusual and still.
Sort of which was going with the Jeon Kim family.

All were good and kiki was happily discharge. For some days deeps thoughts were forgotten and the family came up close to each other. But for tae and Jungkook it seemed that things were very wired and still. Their decision was somehow building and guilt and sorrow within them.
Kiki could also sense a huge change in her parents. They were more clingy than usual.
At any instance they would run to her and hold her like she would run away. At first she thought it was because of the accident but day by day things were getting pretty annoying for her. It was a very formal gesture she was viewing from her parents.

At first she felt confronting them but she was scared that things might mess up again. But people have patience and therefore she thought it was enough.

"Eomma appa i am done how much will you feed me." Kiki asked.
"Aa aa no excuse quickly finish your food." Tae said feeding her daughter. Jungkook was meanwhile hugging her daughter like there is no tomorrow.

" And done. Good job my baby" tae said and wiped off kiki's face.

"Forget about me eomma have you eaten anything." She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Nope I'll eat later." Tae said collecting the utensils and answering as it was a matter of fact.

Kiki gasped. "yaa eomma what is wrong with you. Dadda you are right who made him doctor. Eomma you are pregnant and have to take care of this baby. Since so many days you are working hard not having your food at time do you know how bad it's for this tiny human." She scolded tae

Tae stilled on his position. His eyes got teary but he quickly wiped it not wanting others to notice. Even Jungkook loosened his grip hearing it and caught a big gulp down his throat. 

Unfortunately or fortunately kiki noticed the sudden change and worriedly asked her parents

"Eomma what happened is everything alright. Is the baby ok ?" She asked nervously.

Tae didnt say anything just hugged kiki tight.

But kiki was done. Done with everything she wanted answer so she pulled back immediately and stood up on the couch only to sit on the edge of it.

"I am done. Since so many days i am noticing you both please tell me what's bothering you both. Did i do something i am sorry if I did please tell me . Is the baby not ok." She asked worriedly and started stroking her hands on her T panicking about the whole situation.

And that was it to make the couple break down. Both sobbed hard. No words only a huge flow of emotion fluttered in the room. Kiki who was shocked to see the sudden change immediately pulled her parents near and hugged them.
Feeling the warmth both tae kook leaned to kiki's touch and placed their heads on her lap.
Kiki managed to stroke their hair all together

"Eomma appa please tell me what's wrong hmmm." She asked them softly this time.

(I am not adding the stuttering so you can imagine it on your own. )
"We are sorry kiki we read your diary. We are so sorry bub. Eomma dadda are bad so bad. Forgive us." Tae said

Kiki stilled for a moment the movement of her hand on her parents head stopped. But calming her self she continued.

"None was your fault so dont apologize eomma. It was all me . Please stop taking blames for my mistake and whatever you say the fact is not gonna change that you both were the best parents it was me who was a disappointed." She said with tears in her eyes

Kissing her eomma's eyes she continued

"I am soooooo sorry eomma. I know sorry is not enough for my sins but please try to forgive me. Never leave me eomma. " She said breaking at last as the lump in her throat made it difficult for her to talk.

"Please bub let's forget everything hmm. Eomma can never be angry on his daughter hmm. Maybe god wanted us to learn something and so he did all of this. Lets forget it." Tae said.

Kiki smiled through her teary eyes and kissed her parents head many times.

"Bub we read your diary and I just wanted to tell you that we love you no matter if your adopted or out real child. Eomma appa can never love you less." Jungkook said

Kiki understood where this conversation was going. Staying with her parents she knew one thing that her parents can do anything for her. He heart beat increased every second not wanting to hear the worst

"You are more than enough for us. Even if we have our own blood or not you will always be our kiki our baby. And so we decided to not keep the baby. Lets just us three live together just like we used to just like you wanted." Jungkook said and closed his eyes tightly. None of the words he said was true. He wanted the baby, he wanted to see tae pregnant, he wanted to feel all of those things like a father wanted. Call him greedy but this was his one big dream.

Tae nodded equally biting his lips controlling his tears . He placed his hands tightly on his belly as if someone was snatching his soul from him.

Kiki on the other hand wanted to slap herself loud for writing such things. Yes she did write it but only because her grandmother brainwashed her. But after the whole conversation with Minjae she understood that her thoughts were wrong.
No she doesn't want to kill the innocent soul. Never in her life.

"What do you want kiki." Tae asked her

"You are not killing my sibling." She said sternly.
Both tae and Jungkook widen their eyes hearing it. A wide smile appeared on their lips.
They both raised their head wanting to hear the same thing again.

"How could you think that i would want you to kill my sibling. I was an idiot to think that way. Please eomma don't take such step." She said holding Tae's hands.

"Kiki are you sure. Your not taking this decision out of stress are you. Don't worry whatever you want we will ful-." Before Jungkook could complete his sentence kiki rushed upstairs.

Both tae and Jungkook frowned their eyebrows not understanding what happened.

Out of nowhere kiki placed a small cute diary in front of Jungkook.

"You read that diary now read this. " She said.

Tae and Jungkook both staring reading the diary confusingly.

The whole diary was filled with baby pictures and different names. There were ToDo list with the babies, gifts for baby, baby bump taking, stories for baby. Everything.

Tae and Jungkook got so emotional seeing it.
"Eomma dadda, i love that soul since the day the doctors announced eomma's pregnancy. I was just misleaded but no more. I have learnt my lesson and also understood that no one can love me as pure as you too. It doesn't matter if it's blood relation or not. I promise you that from now on kiki will be the same kiki as before. And i swear i will not let anyone play with my mind again. So you both drop this silly decision and let my baby sibling come on this earth." She said

Tae and Jungkook sobbed harder. They pulled kiki in their embrace feeling as if they have got theri breath back. Feeling better they both shared a small peck and just kept on hugging kiki.

Ready for pregnant sassy tae

______________________________________
Hey guys I hope you guys are doing good.
Everyone do suggest me some baby names. Something different and unique. And any cute moments you would like me to add on. I think i will be ending this book with two to three chapters so if you want me to add something do let me know.

Bye guys see you soon

Happy Holi to those who celebrate .

See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜