Part 37

The bell rung twice as no one answered.
"Kiki you go and open the door till then tae I'll get you some loose shirt to wear." Jungkook said

The conversation was left in between which led an anxiety rush in tae. No he didn't want kiki to leave he wanted her to tell him if she is comfortable with the scar on his back or not.

Nodding his head keeping the conversation for later he wore the shirt.

Meanwhile kiki opened the door to find all of the members standing outside with minjae beside Jimin and jhope was carrying yoonmin.

"What took  so long to open the door." Namjoon asked

"Actually eom-" kiki's words were cut when Jungkook shouted from the room.

"Hyungs ill be down in a minute."

All of the members were confused with the cheerful voice of Jungkook. The voice was not the same they had been hearing from the past one week. It was more lively than ever.
All shook there head and sat to wait for the latter. 
Meanwhile kiki tried to sit beside minjae who was zoning out. But before she could sit minjae walked passed her and sat near Suga.
Well the members did notice this but none of them wanted to say anything as they knew it's minjae's decision overall. He is big enough to understand everything that has been going on and as well as independent to choose to talk to kiki or not.

Jin and Jimin went inside the kitchen to make Breakfast for kook but got confused again when they saw three plates neatly arranged. Suga got an important call so he left to recieve it. Whereas Namjoon and jhope were just feeling awkward so they left to meet the dogs. Yoonmin was in minjae's lap watching everyone leave with his doe eyes. (Sorry for not including yoonmin too much don't worry he get his part as well.)

Minjae ignoring kiki started to bab like yoonmin and play with hmm.

"Abbbbh abbbb." Is all that naughty boy was doing.
Yes he is a year old but he is a very late learner.

"Baby say eomma e-e-o m-m a." Minjae got busy with Yoonmin until kiki interrupted.

"O-oppa please talk to me. Don't ignore me like this every day without you is getting tough for me. No one is talking to me atleast you could." Kiki said heavily.

"Don't expect anything from me Aera." Minjae said sternly.

"But i have realised my mistake oppa. I promise i will never do it again." Kiki said

"What is the point huh. What is the point now. Everything is over aera you are very late to apologise. And what will never do it again are you talking about there is gonna be no next time." Minjae said heart breaking remembering about Taehyung.

No words were put forward from any of the side minjae just sniffed and wiped his eyes and went back to play with Yoonmin. Until he heard footsteps. He looked towards the stairs and frowned seeing four feets coming down.
On finally looking up he saw something which he could never believe. His eyes got wide as socket. He layed yoonmin on the sofa carefully and stood up to check if he is seeing real.

"EOMMA .... APPA ..... HOPE APPA.... JIMIN EOMMA..... SUGA APPA....." He called out everyone loudly. Flinching the two males who just came downstairs.

Suga and namjoon and hope came running first hearing the commotion and got equally shocked.
They saw jungkook standing with tae who was leaning against Jungkook looking weak.

Jin and Jimin followed behind but their leg gave up seeing the same scene. Jimin fell over jhope who quickly held him preventing him to fall. Whereas Jin went forward checking if everything is real.