Chapter 3: Silver Clouds

*Cue Theme Song*

You were standing in your childhood home. Tears stinging your cheeks as your chest heaved with each breath.

Y/N: Momma please... please wake up momma. Dad... please help me. Momma won't answer me.

Slowly the shadows in the room were drawn to you. The red glow from setting sun pulled to you from the broken doorway. As the two elements reached you they were absorbed into your body. You didn't notice it, only a burning pain in your stomach. You cried louder and harder. A purple aura spread around you as you screamed on the top of your lungs.

-- Flashback Ends

Your head was pounding, your arms and abdomen were in stabbing pain. You slowly open your eyes to be welcomed by the site of some kind of infirmary. You reach up to your face.

Y/N: What happened.

You examine your right hand which is wrapped in bandages.

??? Oh good you're awake. How do you feel sonny?

Y/N: *Groaning* Like I was hit by a bullet train

You struggle to try and sit up before the small old lady stops you.

???: Now now, don't try any of that. You're in no shape to move. I healed some of your wounds but you won't be ready to leave soon. Just lie there while I go to get the others.

Y/N: Others? Wait who are you? And where am I?

Recovery: Oh where are my manners I'm Recovery Girl. As for your other questions all will be answered soon. Just rest while you can.

Recovery Girl walks out of the room. You turn your head to see your hoodie hanging on a coat rack. Taking a look around you realize this room was to small to be any hospital or clinic. You turn your head and gaze out the window next to your bed. You can see birds fly by and the trees slowly swaying in the breeze. You close your eyes slowly drifting out again.

-- Flashback Begins

You scream so hard and loud you feel like your vocal chords will tear out. Finally you stop dropping to your knees in front of your mother's corpse. Outside you could here people start making a commotion.

???: Someone call the cops and an ambulance.

???: Didn't they have a kid where is he?

You bolt upright afraid of more strangers coming through the door. All of a sudden your eyes gloss over in fear and you're body starts moving almost on its own. You jump backwards landing on the landing of the steps. A thick purple haze was left behind concealing you.

???: Oh God they're dead! Call an ambulance quick!

After a few minutes you watch as the cops and ambulance cart your parents away. The smoke too thick, deterring the police to search for you.