Chapter 5: Duality.

Midoriya brings you into the locker room where you both are surprised to find your locker next to his.

Y/N: Well that's convenient.
You say laughing.

Midoriya: Yea I guess it is. Haha. Mr Aizawa gave me this to give to you. It's a lock with a combination so you can change and leave your stuff here.

He hands a small purple combination lock and a slip of paper folded. He tells you he'll wait for you outside. You open the locker to find a blue and red training jumpsuit. It isn't particularly your style but you obviously didn't have a choice. You change making sure no one is around to see your bandages. Once finished you lock your uniform up and walk out to the hallway to meet Midoriya.

Y/N: I'm surprised we didn't see Bakugo in there. He must've booked it to the training area.

Midoriya: Yea, uhh Kachan must be eager to spar with you. Then again he's always eager to fight.

Midoriya drops his head. You notice that, figuring he and bakugo mst have history. Especially with the way he talks about him.

Y/N: Hey Midoriya? You've known Bakugo for a while right?

Midoriya: Hm? Yea most of my life why?

Y/N: Tell me a bit about his quirk.

--
A/N: Didn't want this to be a long chapter as the next one will be a bit beefier Especially with Y/N fighting Bakugo. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it!