Chapter 7: Young Volcanos

Recovery Girl runs a quick check up on you. She removes your old bandages and replaces them with fresh ones.

Recovery Girl: You should be thankful you didn't aggravate these wounds too much.

Y/N: Right. Sorry.

You rub the back of your head giving her a small chuckle.

Recovery Girl: Oh hush. No real harm done. Just be a bit more gentle for the next two days, so you can heal properly.

You smile and promise to go easy. She walks out of the room. You turn to slip your hoodie on over your bandages. But as your putting it over your shoulders the door opens.

--Momo's PoV

Momo: Y/N Recovery Girl said you were read.....

In that moment I notice his back. Its covered in bandages. But underneath I can the definition in his muscles. I can feel my face get hot with blood flushing my cheeks

Momo:Oh my Gosh! I'm terribly sorry!!

--You're PoV

You turn to see Momo quickly covering her face and looking away. You can see the edges of her cheeks flushed with blood. Quickly you slip the rest of your hoodie on.
You walk over to her.

Y/N: Hey no harm no foul Momo. I'm ready whenever you are.

She stands regaining her composure. You chuckle slightly at her shyness. She gives you a slight huff and turns.

Momo: Mr Aizawa wanted me to show you the droms so if you'd follow me I'd me more than happy to show where we all stay.

Y/N: Lead the way.

You follow Momo through the rest of the campus as she points out different areas to you. You attempt to make mental notes of everything but you have a feeling it'll take a while to remember everything. Finally you walk up to a building with a big 1-A on it.

Momo: Here we are, the class 1-A dormitory

Y/N: Wow this place is huge!

You look over at Momo as she stares up at the dorm and smiles proudly.

Y/N: You really like this place huh?

Momo: What do you mean?

Y/N: U.A., the dorm, everything. It just seems like you really like it here.

You say looking back up at the dorm.

Momo: Well yes. We've had our share of mishaps recently but I couldn't be prouder to attend U.A. But what about you Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

You glance back at Momo whose now turned her attention to you.

Momo: You've been awfully quiet since you got here. Are you happy to be here?