1*

-----

"Stop Bullying them k-kacchan! W-why are you hurting them!" Izuku Midoriya, Quirkless. Disliked by many people for something he couldn't control.

"Heh, they have a weak quirk! What's a stupid little cat quirk gonna do huh? Stop trying to act hero your quirkless loser!" Katsuki Bakugo, An explosion quirk. Very powerful but destructive, Especially with that attitude of his.

"Uh-" Before Izuku could speak bakugo had already blasted his face, the person he was protecting ended up running away and not getting an adult. Probably because he heard "quirkless". Bakugo and his friends had beat izuku up badly. They didn't seem to be done unfortunately. Luckily Izuku had a chance to run in which he took that opportunity without hesitation. Bakugo and his friends ran after him but thanks to the head start he was ahead of them.

But, if he didn't run faster that winged kid and bakugo might catch up to him. He turned the corner and tripped infront of a library, one he has never been to before since all other librarys have kicked him out for being quirkless.

A women walked out which he could only assume they're a librarian. Her eyes were Royal Purple and had brown hair that was put to her shoulders.

"Are you alright? Your injured! Please, allow me to help." He would have declined but heard the shouts of bakugo, not wanting to see him he quickly accepted the offer. She took inside and told him to sit at a table while she grabbed some ointment for burns and have bandages.

The people here are either old, or just some 20 year olds looking for mangas. (My libary has mangas)

Others payed him no mind, some didn't notice, a couple did and asked him if he was alright. Of course, he responded with Yes. A few minutes later the same lady had walked out a room and over to him with items in her hand which he guessed ointment and bandages.

She crouched down to tend his wounds, she looked clearly worried. It was all over her face.

"All done, would you like to stay here for a while?" She asked, she had cared for his wounds, saved him from bakugo, and didn't ask what his quirk was yet. He slowly nodded his head

"Alright! Stay here for as long as you like. Also, if you don't mind me asking how old are you?"

Izuku put up six fingers. The librarian smiled

"My name is Akiko Sato. But please, if you would like call me Akiko"

Izuku nodded and Decided on telling her his name. He looked down at his lap and mumblee his name

"Izuku Midoriya..."

"Well Midoriya, don't be afraid to talk to someone here." She waved at him before disappearing back to where she was before izuku arrived.

He looked around and saw some books that caught his eye. Books on inventing, math, video games, cooking, and other stuff. Normally a Six year old would ignore this but he was interested in the cooking and math book. He was always smart but felt the need to improve, and he wanted to learn how to cook for his mother. He grabbed both since they weren't that high up on a shelf. He started off his the cooking one first.

...

3 hours have passed since he was here. Akiko started to notice the first hour, what if his parents got worried for staying out to long? When she went to check she found him Asleep on a kid table halfway through learning 5th grade math. She smiled and shook his slightly, he awake after a few shakes and looked around before staring at Akiko

"Shouldn't you be at home by now? 2 hours have passed." Izukus eyes widen and he scramble out of the chair. Akiko laughed a bit and looked towards the books.

"If you liked, you can take these two books as long as you promise to return them unharmed."

He shook his head no, and put the cooking book back, he had already finished reading it and remembered some ways of how to make foods like his all-time favorite: Katsudon.

He put a bookmark in the book he had currently and waved a by to akiko who had a smile on her face. Lots of people have already left.

Izukus POV

Akiko is really nice... I might return there.. She didn't even ask if I had a quirk. Oh, but her eyes! They could do something with her quirk right? Her eyes were a really pretty purple and sometimes glowed to!

Maybe he will go back..

---