3*

----

"Hey izuku! What are you drawing?" Izuku u had gotten more comfortable around Akiko. He looked at his drawing that was surprisingly good for a child. He showed her it

"You draw pretty good for a kid. I'm guessing you like rabbits?" Izuku nodded and smiled slightly

"Is drawing a part of your quirk? It'd make sense for someone to have an art quirk st your age. " Izuku shock his head no and looked away.

"Huh? Do you not want to tell me your quirk?"

"I don't h-have a quirk.."

Akiko went silent for a moment

"That's alright! I'm sure if you train hard enough you could complete any goal you have!"

Izuku looked surprised for a second before he started to cry, happy tears.

"Hey, why are you crying?!"

"T-thank you... "

"..."

"Your welcome Izuku" she gave off a bright smiles again.

----

Izuku returned home, still happy after not getting kicked out. If he did, then what library would he go to?

"Izuku! I made Katsudon." His mother yelled, izuku perked up at that and ran right over.

She smiled and looked at the hero book on the table near his analysis notebook. Face turning a bit sad, she didn't think her son could be a hero. I mean, all hero's have quirks.

"Are you going to the library again tomorrow?"

"Mhm!" He said with a mouth food. Inko smiled, at least he could go somewhere without a quirk.

When he finished it was time for him to go to sleep. Inko tucked him in and said goodnight, closing his bedroom door she let her thoughts wonder.

'What if he trains to be a hero? What will I do?..'

'Is there really a quirkless hero?' Some people heard about an underground hero that seemed to be quirkless. But the talk went down fast, after all. Who wants to talk about someone who can possibly be quirkless?

----